• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 2.0.4 Maintenance Complete + User Data Details

I think I lost a bunch of gold move relics as well

wtf

In the op its mentioned that "Any unclaimed rewards that were delivered to your mail in the last 2 weeks will be lost" unfortunately

I lost some silver fighters that i'd evolved from bronze in the couple of days prior to the data loss. A lot of the skill points i got from them have gone to waste too since the fighters i used them on seem to have been recovered up to a point in time before i unlocked nodes on them. The skill points i didn't use are still there I think. And everything I opened from relics is still there its just those evolved fighters that disappeared. Could have been a lot worse though i guess.

In the op its mentioned that "Any unclaimed rewards that were delivered to your mail in the last 2 weeks will be lost" unfortunately

I lost some silver fighters that i'd evolved from bronze in the couple of days prior to the data loss. A lot of the skill points i got from them have gone to waste too since the fighters i used them on seem to have been recovered up to a point in time before i unlocked nodes on them. The skill points i didn't use are still there I think. And everything I opened from relics is still there its just those evolved fighters that disappeared. Could have been a lot worse though i guess.
We'll. The ones I lost were from story completion. In fact. From 29 relics I had I was only able to kept 5. Five of them were Premium.

I also just noticed that many of my fighters have portions of their skill trees locked after I unlocked and used points on them. Now I'm missing those keys and points

At least you guys got most of your data back :( mine’s lost. Hope they find it soon

So, anyone with google account got the issue solves? Its been 10 hours for me and nothing.

I know there are a lot of ppl that opened tickets earlier, so I only wanted to know if you guys had the account back. Otherwise, I will restart again (sigh)

Quick question, the game rolled me back to January when the line change happened with my old line ID. I made a new one with google and started playing with it before the server blew up.
What happens if I log in with the google id? Is it still "alive" so to speak?
My fighters are showing but my relics (daily, take a break, relics from Jan gifts & a few premium) are gone. Would they show on the goggle id? Don't want to log my line id out if it would make things worse.

its been 19 hours and my ticket is still being "processed"

Thanks devs, my account is absolutely perfect, fortunately I always took a screenshot of every fighter that I have with their moves, to compare their stats and look, useful now. Thanks a lot.

Thanks devs, my account is absolutely perfect, fortunately I always took a screenshot of every fighter that I have with their moves, to compare their stats and look, useful now. Thanks a lot.
Did they reply to your ticket?

I am crossing my fingers that my data can be found. I know that I will not get so lucky to get Rainbow Blight again. It was my first and only gold, and I'd give up everything else just to keep her.

Thanks devs for working so hard on this. I know it must be a nightmare, but I am sure that many of us appreciate the massive effort to hunt down all of these accounts.

When you save 1k theonite (F2p) from grinding for weeks and you lost it in 2 days

Feels bad man

Btw 18 hrs into the ticket still no answer

Thank you so much, devs! ♡

thank you for fixing it I look forward to this year's content

Can u send me a dm too
I sent you one last night but I have yet to get a response.
Could you please check your mailbox located in the top right of the website?

Hey BananaLord! We have about 2000 tickets to get through at the moment, and we are a very small team.
I will send you a DM in a moment, please check it!
21 hours here , can I get a dm too?

I sent an email 21 hours ago and still have no response, I lost all of my progress and purchases. I have also been waiting two weeks for a reply to my email about my lost progress and purchases from the line version of the app.