• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 2.4.0 Relic Odds [OUTDATED]

MightyZug

Game Director
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Website
www.hiddenvariable.com
This is an update to our old Relic Odds post that reflects the new Relic Odds in Skullgirls 2.0 and beyond. If these rates change, we will update them here.

NOTE: These Relic Odds are also displayed in game, but they are presented with more granularity here. We will be updating our in-game representation in the future to mirror this level of granularity.

PREMIERE OR CHARACTER RELIC
Gold Fighter: 3.3%
Silver Fighter: 14.4%
Bronze Fighter: 82.2%

PREMIERE OR CHARACTER RELIC (+1 BONUS)
NOTE: The +1 Bonus Relic is only granted every time 10 Relics are purchased at once
Gold Fighter: 6.8%
Silver Fighter: 29.0%
Bronze Fighter: 64.2%

CHARACTER RELIC
Featured Character Fighter: 100.0%

CHARACTER RELIC (+1 BONUS)
NOTE: The +1 Bonus Relic is only granted every time 10 Relics are purchased at once
Featured Character Fighter: 100.0%

SHARD TO GET RELIC
Gold Fighter: 5.0%
Silver Fighter: 95.0%

SILVER LINING RELIC
Gold Fighter: 10.0%
Silver Fighter: 90.0%

DAILY RELIC
Silver Valentine - Oh Mai: 1.0%
Bronze Fighter: 19.0%
Bronze/Silver/Gold Move or Blockbuster: 40.0%
X Canopy Coins: 40.0%

HOURLY RELIC
Silver Move or Blockbuster: 10.0%
Bronze Move or Blockbuster: 45.0%
X Canopy Coins: 45.0%

BRONZE/SILVER/GOLD MOVE RELIC
[Rarity] Blockbuster
: 33.3%
[Rarity] Special Move: 66.6%

A couple of final notes:
  • All percentages are accurate as of version 2.0.1
  • Relics use a random number generator to select rewards, there is no additional logic involved
  • Relics determine their contents at the time of opening.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a reason the character relics were changed to only being 50% Of the chosen character?

The only reason I can think of is having too many unused duplicates if you open a lot of character relics.

For example: I opened 77 Eliza relics in total when she was released. Now I have every gold Eliza at level 50 and more than 20 leftover silver Eliza that clogs up my fighter space.

So maybe with this change I’ll end up with more variety in my collection and a bunch of other fighters I can use to evolve other characters - when I open like a hundred Squigly relics.

The downside is now it will take us twice the amount of character relics to (hopefully) get every fighter of a specific character.

Interesting to note, given what moisterrific has asked about, the $19.99 pack does NOT in fact guarantee one of each fighter (as the banner indicates).

Upon purchase, presumably because of the changing of the odds of the relics to 50% versus the previous 100%, I received two Valentines and two Doubles, but no Peacock or Painwheel.

Not really meant as a complaint, but something to consider as this may of may not be an unintended consequence.

Interesting to note, given what moisterrific has asked about, the $19.99 pack does NOT in fact guarantee one of each fighter (as the banner indicates).
The text is as follows:

Top Text:

"Get one of each Fighter Relic to grow your Collection"

Bottom Text:

"1x of Each Fighter Relic"

If you see any messaging that seems to suggest a confirmed chance at a specific Fighter, please let us know so we can look into it!

Last edited:
Fair enough. Wanted to go back and check hat but, obv, banner wasn’t visible after purchase. Thanks for the feedback.

Reactions: Liam
It says 100.0% chance to get the featured character fighter. Does it not mean a guaranteed chance to get every fighter in the 1+ bonus pack?