1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

OFFICIAL: 2020 Preview

Discussion in 'Official News & Announcements' started by MightyZug, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Made In Heaven

Is a new character someone who's been already revealed in the SG universe (like PanzerFaust or Brain Drain for example) or someone who we have never seen before even on characters vote list from like 2013-2014?

Salpresar and eray94 like this.
  2. Holy Order 573R

Holy Order 573R New Member

Also am I the only one who wishes I could open all my relics at once? I know it's not a huge deal, but it would be nice to not have to back up to different screens to open multiple relic types.

Robokit and Salpresar like this.
  3. Holy Order 573R

Holy Order 573R New Member

I like your derpy looking Fillia btw. ^.^

4. Robokit

Robokit Member

First off massive appreciation for all the devs for constantly delivering expectation-exceeding features!

Here's my two cents.

1. Please consider adding new bronze characters. Endgame players have little use for bronze keys except perhaps to upgrade some bronze fighters to complete certain story mode challenges.

2. Per the argument above, I think bronze keys should be removed as a drop item from pink gifts or better still, an option to sell
    bronze keys( same goes for silvers actually). Pinks are too frequently obtained to include what's frankly just a redundant item
    for endgame players. Besides, there's already steady supply from login rewards in addition to story completion rewards.

3. Please improve server capacity for rifts(not sure if there're separate servers for rifts and prize fights) as connection is
    invariably very slow during the weekends (when presumably lots of people cram rifts), quite often to the point where
    the game is stuck on the "Connecting" screen and requires force-quitting.

Irghen, Whispy and Legendaryfonics like this.
  5. Hokkapontaz

Hokkapontaz New Member

I'm really seeing forwards to all new stuff you're going to release. I started to play this game in December and must truly admit that I'm hooked by it from day 1. Its actually the best mobile game I've ever came across. I like that this game isn't p2w based and gladly support it by buying stuff from time to time. I bought a new gaming PC in 2019 and haven't turned it on since I'm playing skullgirl lmao.
    Continue with the great work @ Team Skullgirls ! =)

Sairus likes this.
  6. .Ron

.Ron New Member

Really looking forward to all of these contents being added this 2020 or in the near future.

If there's something I'd like to see added to the game, It's probably a Replay Feature, with this added to the game, identifying and dealing with cheaters, whether it's in Rift battles or Prize fights, would be easy in my opinion.

Robokit likes this.
  7. Kassem Shour

Kassem Shour Active Member

OMG FUKUA IS FINALY COMMING, HELL YYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

8. BallotBoxer

BallotBoxer Well-Known Member

As for a 2020 forecast:

Holiday Special Prize Fights

Roses are Red, Violence is Due (Feb 11 - Feb 14) (2019 was Feb 14 only)
    Craic Some Heads (March 17)
    Fireworks Show (July 4 - July 8)
    A Class of One's Own (Aug 30 - Sept 2)
    Costume Party (Oct 31 - Nov 4)
    Season's Beatings (Dec 23 - Dec 31)
    Is that all of them?

There's a Special Prize Fight for all the Last Hope nurse-ninjas except for Easter. Can she have more than a bodybag of keys this year? Maybe with a Vernal Relic with pastel and candy-colored fighters or a Resurrection Relic full of Squiglys, Ms.Fortunes, and Doubles.

And there is a 3 month drought between April through June. Plenty of time to honor a holiday with a Prize Fight. Any ideas? Cinco de Mayo? International Nurses day (May 12)? Flag day (June 14)?

Gigan-Sized 2020 Skullgirls Milestones
    • Fukua and Someone™ added to Skullgirls Mobile
    • Annie guest stars in Indivisible
    • Skullgirls gets a Webtoon series (remember this? still in the works, I hope)

AnimeAccel13, Dusty00, Irghen and 8 others like this.
  9. Manowar

Manowar Member

Overhaul to rifts and prizes in versus mode are a sight to behold for an OG player. These two things are going to give this game some serious staying power. I love rifts in particular it just needs some iterated changes to the meta like new seasons. So hyped I’ll be buying a ton of Fukua relics personally.

10. Irghen

Irghen Member

So, I checked in https://www.calendarlabs.com/holidays/international/2020 and came back with some options

• Mar 22, "World Water Day" - An extra elemental style PF would work.
    • April 1, "April Fools" - A Circus theme with Cerebella would be cool.
    • April 30,"Children's Day" - Unfortunately this is the Mexican date and it's different in every country.
    • May 13, "Global Engineering Day" - Robo Fortune event!
    • May 23, "World Turtle Day" - Defensive variants day. Maybe def characters get to make damage based on their defensive stats or some sort of damage reflecting shenanigans.
    • June 14, "World Blood Donor Day" - Painwheel or Fillia could fit here.

#30 Irghen, Feb 19, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
    ZeoW, BallotBoxer and Dusty00 like this.
  11. DJ TécHH 89 E.M.X

DJ TécHH 89 E.M.X New Member

I will only say one word ....

Panzerfaust

Manowar likes this.
  12. Lililira

Lililira Active Member

Maybe a 'School's Out' event to match the Back to School event? With summer, beach (water), and relaxation themed fighters?

Though, that's anywhere between mid-May to mid-June depending on the school, and it would probably overlap with someone's Finals week, so I'm not sure if it would be a good time for one unless it's decently long to give busy people a good amount of time to work on it at their own pace. Though, to be fair, June is the exact opposite time of year from the end-of-year season, so it would be well spaced for a really long pf like Season's Beatings. It might overlap too much with the themes of the other summer pfs though.

13. Animus66

Animus66 Active Member

This game rocks, I even thought it from the start when it did have minor errors. I even still have a video from when the game basically came out to how it is now which is cannot be described the progress within. At that time too it was impossible to tell what could've/would've happened with the app.

Hard working grafters:
    <3 MightyZug (Charley) and all of us at Hidden Variable:

AlmightyBones
    Cellsai
    ChatCop
    Cleverfox
    Grimlock9
    JuJuBlu
    Karazaa
    Kromenak
    Liam
    Pen Stroke Pony
    PsychotronTM
    Sam Handwich

Look forward to whatever else you guys throw at it, am still playing after years of the game which not many games have caught my eye as such specially on mobile.

"FUKUA!" ;)

Feel bad for anyone who just looks at the app and passes it by.

14. Nole420

Nole420 New Member

What i wpuld love to see id master origin story for every allredy existing story mode... i loved struggling with peacocks. Especially because there was not a single "silver only" or some stuff like that like in classic szory mode.

Everything else seems so beautyfull and im so glad that i found out this game

Qasr likes this.