1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

OFFICIAL: 3.2.1 Update Notes (LIVE!)

Discussion in 'Official News & Announcements' started by Liam, Apr 12, 2019.

Tags:
  1. MrNoggin

MrNoggin New Member

WHAT lmao
    I’ve missed this one. How do you get that to happen??

2. Inked

Inked Well-Known Member

keep swapping out the same character. ie swap out a painwheel with another painwheel and just keep doing that for awhile. then they’ll say their line or whatever loudly - really loud if you swap them out enough times

BallotBoxer likes this.
  3. Mekino

Mekino New Member

how long does relics double robo chance last? how many days?

Rodansama likes this.
  4. Jaz00

Jaz00 Active Member

So far I’m loving the 60fps mode. Feels like a new game! The whole thing just feels faster - was using Eliza and Sekhmet just seems to attack faster.

I was one of the people who asked for the no flash option. It actually was weird at first as I didn’t realize I’ve been so used to associating defeating an opponent with the flash on screen. Now with just the sound I didn’t even realize that my opponent was dead! Will take time to get used to.

@Liam In noticing that the area for selecting moves and catalysts in collection seems to be smaller than before. This happens when trying to mass sell moves and in the past I could easily select them but after patch I’d miss quite a few (unelected). Seems to require more precision to select something in collection now? Not sure if it’s intentional but will definitely take some time to get used to tapping more precisely...

Also, It’s going to take the whole weekend just to favorite things...

5. Liam

Liam !Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

I think I noticed something similar on the character details screen when equipping moves. I'll make a ticket so we can investigate it.

Agreed! It feels like something visual needs to happen to fill the void where the flash was. There should be a noise that plays when a character dies. If that's not happening, let me know, might be a bug.

I'm thinking I'll experiment with adding the same "KO'd their last character" slow-motion effectt ALL deaths, that way you can feel when they die mid combo. No promises - we'll have to see how it feels.

BallotBoxer and educavalcantee like this.
  6. Jaz00

Jaz00 Active Member

Yes, there is a noise when a character dies but it’s not very noticeable. Also I’ve now switched to silent playing in bed so the person next to me can sleep... some simple visual would help for sure!

Just noticed that Peacock got ninja nerfed! AI will always block Boxcar George now. Oh well

7. fanghoul

fanghoul Well-Known Member

Note to self: Make sure to have slots available for all the relics you plan to open next time. I still have a couple more things to open yet, but it seems the server is not interested in letting me sell more stuff now.

Anyway, I got a gold Terror Byte, two Purrminators, 14 mixed M-30Ws and Prototypes, out of something like 80 relics that have characters in them. Also got 2 GI Jazzes (meh), a Last Hope (had one already), a Grim Fan (interesting!), and a Heavy Metal (another duplicate) which I can't really complain about too much.

The other nearly 240 relics were a heck of a lot of move, daily and hourly relics, since I remember how that was with Ms. Fortune last time. That's kinda paid off? They're not the best moves ever, but I have a good variety of options to work with at least.

8. TasiaChaan

TasiaChaan Active Member

Haha... so I am.
    I just laughed so hard...

Still, nice option than close my eyes.

9. Luka Kitsune

Luka Kitsune New Member

Electro Cat has arrived! Ima go cry now k thx :,D

10. Jaz00

Jaz00 Active Member

Been playing a bit more and saw that on the final character kill there’s a small flash and the screen slows down a bit. I wonder if it’d work to use the Slow effect for even just a half second to visually signal character death?

By the way I can see a GDC session titled: why it’s important to celebrate character death in game design. Or something along that line

11. educavalcantee

educavalcantee Active Member

Well, 31 premieres, got 3 Prototypes, sigh... But at least I got a Dragon Brawler and a Regally Blonde, that I didn't have. :)

12. Papyrus1910

Papyrus1910 Member

RNGesus has been treating me nicely; I got my first Purrminator! And a Regally Blonde, and a Scarlet Viper, which I'm trying to get.

educavalcantee likes this.
  13. educavalcantee

educavalcantee Active Member

Does someone knows if we can get a RF relic for 100k from the cabinet?

14. BallotBoxer

BallotBoxer Well-Known Member

I haven't seen the Robo-Fortune relic in the cabinet yet, but that would be cool.

Concerning that selection issue Jaz00 and Liam were talking about, I can add that something is up. It isn't consistent, but it felt like I had to double tap, as if the first touch was unregistered, when I was equipping moves.

TonyPartridge30 and Jaz00 like this.
  15. Kassem Shour

Kassem Shour Member

HHHEEELLLL YYYYEEEAAAAAHH!!! :D:D

I managed to get one 'Blue-screen' and two 'Iron-Man' Robo's ( yeah yeah, I know it's called 'Nyanotech', but I prefer to call it Iron-Man. #MarvelFan4Ever ). So far, playing as Robo is an ABSOLUTE BLAST, her moves and attacks are really unique (so are the rest of the Skullgirls characters). Now my objective is to binge play her and try to get the remaining Robo's until the next update, where we can purchase her relics.

Liam, Mighty Z and the whole Skullgirls team, THANK YOU SO SO SOOO MUCH ;)

educavalcantee likes this.
  16. HarveyG

HarveyG Member

like that kind of update. full of points!

well done.

17. lothorie

lothorie Active Member

Improvements are really noticing, but after spending all 200 saved relics and 7k Theo I planned to buy some more to get more robocats. 4 gold diva interventions...and not even single gold robocat. I don’t know why, but I turned on the chat, and every low level who didn’t save anything obtained gold and overclocked robocats.
    I drowned in some kind of melancholy, I saved all those relics for nothing, I didn’t pull anything worth, I didn’t get even 1 good gold move or catalyst. How could I donate, if I knew I didn’t get what I actually want.
    Nobody likes complaining, I get it, but I’m desperately disappointed about relic pulls.
    Yesterday, I watched enthusiastic video from gdc2019 with Mighty, and decided to keep playing, well because it’s only pulls going bad, but devs are still good. But then app crushed 2 times after 5 minutes of playing, I miss gold 30 win streak, and silver 12 win streak.
    It’s hard to say but it was the last drop, i hope someday I will change the device and maybe install SGM once more.

#97 lothorie, Apr 18, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
  18. Papyrus1910

Papyrus1910 Member

That's probably because of the new "Tap and hold to view stats of a move" thing, when you're in your collection. That doesn't work when you're selling though.
    If you're talking about when you're in a character view screen and have to tap the moves twice, then the game is just trying to figure out whether you are making the character fight or just equipping. Pretty annoying interaction too.

eray94 likes this.
  19. TonyPartridge30

TonyPartridge30 Well-Known Member

Are catalysts taken into account in some way when determining collection strength? Are moves?

fanghoul likes this.
  20. fanghoul

fanghoul Well-Known Member

Opened my final two relics and got... a third GI Jazz.

argg...

Kassem Shour and lothorie like this.