1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

OFFICIAL: 3.3.1 Update Notes (LIVE!)

Discussion in 'Official News & Announcements' started by Liam, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Liam

Liam !Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

Hey everyone, we submitted a hotfix build today and it's currently due to be reviewed soon. We'll try and release it as early as possible next week once it's approved.

At that time, I'll also post the updated update notes here.

Thanks for your understanding!

2. Josh

Josh New Member

I was luck that I got it on the first try ooooofffff

Attached Files:

3. Papyrus1910

Papyrus1910 Member

I don't mean to say I'm disappointed in the story or anything like that, it's just that Samson looks a bit out of place here. You should adjust his position or use a different art for him, if possible. It's not a top priority so just take your time to fine-tune the game first!

Attached Files:

4. Cloudspitter7

Cloudspitter7 New Member

How cool would it be for New players / hardcore, the skullgirls mobiles community to one day having more ways to earn extra theonites.
    Ya wake up one day click on the skull girls app see and you gotta install the new update. After that the new update is installed. Uploading begins, a cool while the loading finishes,

You head to prize fight, & notice an prize only meant for theonite. It would be like medici heist, instead of canopy coins, the coins are replaced with theonite. 8 levels of rewards for theonites, the rewards of theonites ranging from 100 - 900. An rank of rewards for theonite
    The Rank of theonites Rewards 1,000 theonites along side one diamond character. How awesome would that be ?

5. Liam

Liam !Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

UPDATE [6/10/2019] - Our 3.3.1 hotfix update will be rolling out very shortly, along with short scheduled maintenance. Here are the changes!

- Fixed an issue where the Relic Shard progress bar would START at the value that it should have ENDED at. This would incorrectly report that you earned more Shards than you really did.
    - Fixed an issue where Robo-Fortune's BB - Assault Battery could completely miss all hits from the beam at the end.
    - Fixed an issue where Skill Points and Energy would not appear to be granted on Fighter level up if the player didn't watch the level up animation. These Skill Points were granted correctly, but they would only be visible the next time that you restarted the app, or performed an action that granted Skill Points.
    - Fixed an issue where Fighter names weren't visible on team select in Russian.
    - Fixed an issue where the sell price for recently earned Moves and Catalysts was previewed as 0 unless the app was restarted. This Canopy Coin preview amount was only a visual bug, and the correct Canopy Coins amount would be granted after pressing SELL.
    - Fixed an issue that was allowing select extremely high ranked players to violate a few matchmaking rules. Mainly, having them pair with players that weren't also at an extremely high Rift Rating.
    - Reversed the order that opponent teams are displayed in Prize Fights. It's now back to what it was in 3.2.
    - Removed Kill Joy from the Cabinet of Curiosities. (She was erroneously included in 3.3.)

Kassem Shour and BallotBoxer like this.
  6. Luke

Luke Well-Known Member

A98E84AA-D38B-42C6-BE5A-9F3BA56F65DB.png
    Jokes on me for not buying her

BallotBoxer likes this.
  7. Irghen

Irghen Member

About to throw my phone into a wall...

Was the behavior or frame data of L5 - > Launcher changed in the last patches? I can play forever in story and prize fights and not having it miss once, but the moment I touch a boss node in rifts every time I try launch an opponent and they have a Blockbuster they just ignore my launcher and downright kill me.

Diony likes this.
  8. Diony

Diony Member

Same Here

9. TonyPartridge30

TonyPartridge30 Well-Known Member

Took me forever to figure out how to activate this feature. -_-"
    I was thinking, maybe in a future update, you could add to this the ability to see which fighters were KO'd and which survived. Like, if a fighter on either team was defeated, they could be depicted as grayed out or with a red "X" over them. In this way, you could see whether or not your defense team got mopped or whether they put up a decent fight.

fanghoul likes this.