• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 3.3.1 Update Notes (LIVE!)

Hey everyone, we submitted a hotfix build today and it's currently due to be reviewed soon. We'll try and release it as early as possible next week once it's approved.

At that time, I'll also post the updated update notes here.

Thanks for your understanding!

I was luck that I got it on the first try ooooofffff

Attachments

• DE20B5DA-FF6E-4D82-AC52-96E359293DE9.png
    DE20B5DA-FF6E-4D82-AC52-96E359293DE9.png
    979.3 KB · Views: 20
I don't mean to say I'm disappointed in the story or anything like that, it's just that Samson looks a bit out of place here. You should adjust his position or use a different art for him, if possible. It's not a top priority so just take your time to fine-tune the game first!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190609-114022.png
    Screenshot_20190609-114022.png
    367.8 KB · Views: 39
How cool would it be for New players / hardcore, the skullgirls mobiles community to one day having more ways to earn extra theonites.
Ya wake up one day click on the skull girls app see and you gotta install the new update. After that the new update is installed. Uploading begins, a cool while the loading finishes,

You head to prize fight, & notice an prize only meant for theonite. It would be like medici heist, instead of canopy coins, the coins are replaced with theonite. 8 levels of rewards for theonites, the rewards of theonites ranging from 100 - 900. An rank of rewards for theonite
The Rank of theonites Rewards 1,000 theonites along side one diamond character. How awesome would that be ?

UPDATE [6/10/2019] - Our 3.3.1 hotfix update will be rolling out very shortly, along with short scheduled maintenance. Here are the changes!

- Fixed an issue where the Relic Shard progress bar would START at the value that it should have ENDED at. This would incorrectly report that you earned more Shards than you really did.
- Fixed an issue where Robo-Fortune's BB - Assault Battery could completely miss all hits from the beam at the end.
- Fixed an issue where Skill Points and Energy would not appear to be granted on Fighter level up if the player didn't watch the level up animation. These Skill Points were granted correctly, but they would only be visible the next time that you restarted the app, or performed an action that granted Skill Points.
- Fixed an issue where Fighter names weren't visible on team select in Russian.
- Fixed an issue where the sell price for recently earned Moves and Catalysts was previewed as 0 unless the app was restarted. This Canopy Coin preview amount was only a visual bug, and the correct Canopy Coins amount would be granted after pressing SELL.
- Fixed an issue that was allowing select extremely high ranked players to violate a few matchmaking rules. Mainly, having them pair with players that weren't also at an extremely high Rift Rating.
- Reversed the order that opponent teams are displayed in Prize Fights. It's now back to what it was in 3.2.
- Removed Kill Joy from the Cabinet of Curiosities. (She was erroneously included in 3.3.)

About to throw my phone into a wall...

Was the behavior or frame data of L5 - > Launcher changed in the last patches? I can play forever in story and prize fights and not having it miss once, but the moment I touch a boss node in rifts every time I try launch an opponent and they have a Blockbuster they just ignore my launcher and downright kill me.

Reactions: Diony
About to throw my phone into a wall...

Was the behavior or frame data of L5 - > Launcher changed in the last patches? I can play forever in story and prize fights and not having it miss once, but the moment I touch a boss node in rifts every time I try launch an opponent and they have a Blockbuster they just ignore my launcher and downright kill me.
Same Here

DEFENSE HISTORY
New to 3.3, you can now see which Fighters were used to attempt your defense nodes. This screen will also display WINS and LOSSES for you and your opponent.

MVecazK.jpg

With this feature, you can keep an eye on which Fighters are used to defeat your nodes, and adjust your strategy for your next Rift Battle. You can access this screen by tapping on the ATTEMPTS text below a Rift Battle node.

We plan to continue to add more information to Rift Battles in the future to help you better assess the potency of your Rift Battle defenses.
Took me forever to figure out how to activate this feature. -_-"
I was thinking, maybe in a future update, you could add to this the ability to see which fighters were KO'd and which survived. Like, if a fighter on either team was defeated, they could be depicted as grayed out or with a red "X" over them. In this way, you could see whether or not your defense team got mopped or whether they put up a decent fight.

Reactions: fanghoul
At exactly which point (if any) in the diamond tiers do you start getting matched by rift rating alone? Because i (diamond 4) just got matched with a diamond 2 with over 125 rift rating above mine.

I am still getting matched against stronger opponents in Rift battles,and I am not even 1.600.

The thing still needs work.

Me too! When I get to the middle (at the top) my opponent will have like 7000K and the max I can only get to is like 4500K. There is just no way to beat them.

This also happens in Prize Fights, when I hit like 9 streaks the fighters will go up to 6000 and 7000K and right now my 3 max fighters only equals about 4500K.

I do not see how you get BRONZE fighters above 2000... I can not do it...

Me too! When I get to the middle (at the top) my opponent will have like 7000K and the max I can only get to is like 4500K. There is just no way to beat them.

This also happens in Prize Fights, when I hit like 9 streaks the fighters will go up to 6000 and 7000K and right now my 3 max fighters only equals about 4500K.

I do not see how you get BRONZE fighters above 2000... I can not do it...
Bronze fighters can only above 2k FS from streak boosts. The highest legit FS on an unboosted bronze is 1888 on Headstrong Cerebella.

At exactly which point (if any) in the diamond tiers do you start getting matched by rift rating alone? Because i (diamond 4) just got matched with a diamond 3 with over 138 rift rating above mine.

WHY WHY WHY?????????

Explain to me this!

What the hell a diamond 3 player has to do with a gold 3?
Screenshot_20190705-234427_Skullgirls.jpg

Fix your game!!!!!!!!!!!!

Screenshot_20190707-141400_Skullgirls.jpg

It seems this website does not take large files as my screenshots go above 1 MB.
So I will have to crop the screenshot in half.
Screenshot_20190707-145802_Skullgirls.jpg Screenshot_20190707-145818_Skullgirls.jpg
If that helps too.Screenshot_20190707-150137_Skullgirls.jpg

I have been in a matchmaking with this player before.
How come he has 4 Level 60 fighters after this short period of time?
I barely managed to defeat his Lv 60 Valentine.

Screenshot_20190707-152550_Skullgirls.jpg Screenshot_20190707-152605_Skullgirls.jpg Screenshot_20190707-152641_Skullgirls.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Fix your game!!!!!!!!!!!!

In a recent update, we changed how Rift Matchmaking works. It now checks both your Rift Ranking AND Collection Strength when trying to find matches. This means you might end up fighting someone with a higher rank than you, but they will have similar strength fighters.

I checked both the bases you sent there.
Masa444's Base had a total combined FS of 245k
(10.3 + 20.3 + 18.8 + 16.1 + 17 + 12.2 + 9 + 35 + 52.8 + 54.7 =‬ 245)

Your Base had a total of 246.2k
(30.1 + 68.9 + 27 + 9 + 17.9 + 17 + 19.3 + 9.5 + 18.4 + 27.9 = 246.2)

This means you actually had a stronger overall FS base than your opponent in this case.

I know many Rift Battles can seem extremely difficult because of the modifiers and Catalysts. That is where careful planning and usage of your collection comes into play. You'll often need to change your loadouts on your fighters to defeat specific nodes, or bring weaker support characters to make use of their strong SAs.

I hope this helps understand the matchmaking system a little more!

Reactions: Kassem Shour
In a recent update, we changed how Rift Matchmaking works. It now checks both your Rift Ranking AND Collection Strength when trying to find matches. This means you might end up fighting someone with a higher rank than you, but they will have similar strength fighters.

I checked both the bases you sent there.

This means you actually had a stronger overall FS base than your opponent in this case.

I know many Rift Battles can seem extremely difficult because of the modifiers and Catalysts. That is where careful planning and usage of your collection comes into play. You'll often need to change your loadouts on your fighters to defeat specific nodes, or bring weaker support characters to make use of their strong SAs.

I hope this helps understand the matchmaking system a little more!
Shall I delete some of my high level fighters then, place just three impenetrable defenses and be done with it?

Will this make matchmaking better for me?
Because if it keeps going this way I would rather give the account to someone else.
This ain't fun either fair.

Could I give it to you?

(...) It now checks both your Rift Ranking AND Collection Strength when trying to find matches.

This means you actually had a stronger overall FS base than your opponent (...)

I’m really interested in this, do you mean “collection strength” is the sum of the fs of what is on the map? Or is it the sum of “your top 20 fighters” (which may or may not be on the map)?

Edit: also, whats the min/max “range” of that collection strength comparison? Because, for instance, i’m currently in gold 2 rank and i’m facing against a diamond 2 with over 150 rift rating above mine while also having a base with an fs sum of 385,4k while mine is 301,69, a difference of 84k fs!. Looking at said player’s profile you can see that all his top chars are diamonds over level 50 (except for a single silver) and a couple of them are maxed, while i dont have a single diamond at level 50 and only 3 of them are over 40. So...?

Edit 2: and again, another match, and the other player has over 40 rift rating above mine (not so big of a difference there) and an fs sum of 380,8k while mine is 301,69, meaning close to an 80k fs! difference. Top chars in profile include several diamonds above level 50, the rest over 40.

Last edited:
Tot fs means the tot fs of your collection
I’m really interested in this, do you mean “collection strength” is the sum of the fs of what is on the map? Or is it the sum of “your top 20 fighters” (which may or may not be on the map)?

Edit: also, whats the min/max “range” of that collection strength comparison? Because, for instance, i’m currently in gold 2 rank and i’m facing against a diamond 2 with over 150 rift rating above mine while also having a base with an fs sum of 385,4k while mine is 301,69, a difference of 84k fs!. Looking at said player’s profile you can see that all his top chars are diamonds over level 50 (except for a single silver) and a couple of them are maxed, while i dont have a single diamond at level 50 and only 3 of them are over 40. So...?

Edit 2: and again, another match, and the other player has over 40 rift rating above mine (not so big of a difference there) and an fs sum of 380,8k while mine is 301,69, meaning close to an 80k fs! difference. Top chars in profile include several diamonds above level 50, the rest over 40.