• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 3.3.1 Update Notes (LIVE!)

It should not only be about "Total Strength Collection" but also taking into account EACH and every character individually!

Welcome to my nightmare once again.View attachment 4925
I don’t know man, it looks like you might want to take a break from rift and focus on strengthening your characters through Prize Fights. Yes the match making isn’t perfect but it also isn’t a game mode that you should get easy match ups all the time and win.

Also, if you haven’t already make sure you read up on @Brother Null ‘s post on Rift to see if there are things you can work on to improve.

Reactions: Kassem Shour
I don’t know man, it looks like you might want to take a break from rift and focus on strengthening your characters through Prize Fights. Yes the match making isn’t perfect but it also isn’t a game mode that you should get easy match ups all the time and win.

Also, if you haven’t already make sure you read up on @Brother Null ‘s post on Rift to see if there are things you can work on to improve.
It ain't that.
It is just the system itself.
Rift Battle system make no sense.
What would happen if someone has a strong team and is like low silver?
He will be matched against diamond players and stuck forever on silver.
And making his fighters strong won't solve it.
It will actually make him get even more difficult opponents.
It makes no sense.
Leveling up your fighters is not endorsed at all in that aspect.
I should start deleting mine.

You can clearly see here that matchmaking putted me with a way stronger opponent in points.
This is simply not fixed from your part.
And this is not even same Total Strength Collection!
Screenshot_20190714-143840_Skullgirls.jpg Screenshot_20190714-143911_Skullgirls.jpg

Yoooo something’s wrong with robo fortunes blue bomber effect it won’t let me get the 3 stack of Barrier even when I level them up to three plz fix this

Yoooo something’s wrong with robo fortunes blue bomber effect it won’t let me get the 3 stack of Barrier even when I level them up to three plz fix this
I think I see where your confusion is. Level 3 can mean two different things in SGM, which can admittedly be a little confusing.
You can spend Canopy Coins to upgrade any Special Move or Blockbuster to increase its power, but there are also 3 different classes of Blockbuster called Level 1 BB, Level 2 BB and Level 3 BB.

A Blockbuster Level 1 (BB1) is a simple, often not hugely powerful BB. It charges quickly and can be used often. BB1s have simple borders:
ASSAULT_BATTERY_B.png

Blockbuster Level 2s (BB2) are usually a little more awkward to use, take longer to charge, but do far more damage. They have a little more complex designed borders:
CIRCUIT_BREAKER_B.png
Finally there's Level 3 Blockbusters (BB3s). These are crazy powerful, completely unblockable, but take a long time to charge up to use. They have little skulls on them to show how scary they are!

So the short version is, Blue Bomber's Signature Ability currently only triggers when you use her Level 3 Blockbuster 'Catastrophe Cannon Omega'. She might get more BB3s in the future, but right now, it's just that one!

Screenshot_20190730-110326_Skullgirls.jpg Screenshot_20190730-110339_Skullgirls.jpg

He has three maxed out narutal diamonds.
Some of the fighters you created are way too strong and make fights unfair.
Again I am against a diamond player.

Fix fix fix.

Reactions: lothorie
One more proof among many that your game still has issues.

Again I am facing stronger teams than mine.

I have been losing a lot matches lately due to this.

My fighters:
Screenshot_20190804-185453_Skullgirls.jpg

Enemy team:
Screenshot_20190804-185416_Skullgirls.jpg

Screenshot_20190804-185805_Skullgirls.jpg