• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 4.3.3 Update Notes - Now Available!

No Defender Diversity?

Prepapare to see Nef's base with multiple RAs, same with the guy with multiple BFs. LOL

I'm excited to see this! I admire Nef's dedication to RA

The new Rift system worried me a little. For someone like me who only play 5 rift battles to keep rank and can slowly climb higher, this system totally destroy that. I'm sure many people will see the problems in that. This system will benefit big grinders and (I'm really sorry for saying this) no-life people.
Also, pls leave Double alone, she already got a passive nerf from the AI update in 4.2

Last edited:
So uh. Now comes the #1 question everyone is asking with this update... When is maintenance gonna be over lmao

That first post is so tall, it is giving me vertigo! Very impressive!
  • The Prize Pool has been adjusted - instead of getting 3 Rewards, you will get 1 Reward, but the minimum rewards odds have been adjusted accordingly:
VNHLNPe.png
Did a double take on the bronze skull relic in the upper right. Took a moment to recognize it as a Bronze Fighter Relic. Don't see 'em that often.

(haha, put another way, with the Premiere Relic, it is like having two Bronze Fighter Relics, one has 82% chance and the other 100%) :p

This is upsetting.
The only way I could keep having fun in this game was by doing my own thing and only using cat-related fighters.
Now this update is telling me I can't do that anymore. It's just too restrictive, and forces players to play a certain way. RIP everyone who uses a character- or elemental-themed account.
I'm okay with deployments requesting certain characters and elements for bonus rewards, but something as elementary as gold prize fights now requiring a certain character is giving me the choice to either give up my gimmick or stop doing prize fights altogether.

Other than this, the update is looking absolutely fantastic. So many new well-planned features that are very much appreciated.
I just remember something. If you want to participate in the pf, you have to have a defense team. This will restrict new players who don't have the required fighters. For example, a new player really want Primed because they don't have a gold Parasoul, but they can't partake in Parasoul pf to get Primed, why? Because to participate, you have to have a Gold Parasoul fighter for the defense team. I don't know why they implement this, what's wrong with the old defense team system anyway? No one ever complain about it, does it?

For example, a new player really want Primed because they don't have a gold Parasoul, but they can't partake in Parasoul pf to get Primed, why?
Nah, you just need a Parasoul. Since it is a Gold PF, one needs at least a silver Parasoul (no bronzes allowed).

PRIZE FIGHTS DEFENSE TEAM REQUIREMENTS
  • For Gold Character Prize Fights and Elemental Prize Fights you will now need to set at least one Fighter on your Defense Team that matches the event.
    • ex: For Filia's Gold Character PF, you will need at least one Filia on your Defense Team.
    • ex: For the A Shining Example PF (Light Element), you will need one Light Element fighter on your Defense Team.

I like the change. It gets tiresome to see the same defense trio in every prize fight.

(a bigger problem for newbies is the ridiculous height 10% has skyrocketed to as people sharpen their collections. Good luck clearing 25 million every PF! A diamond PF is needed...)

Last edited:
(a bigger problem for newbies is the ridiculous height 10% has skyrocketed to as people sharpen their collections. Good luck clearing 25 million every PF! A diamond PF is needed...)

I agree with both points. By the time you are doing gold PFs, you should have a silver of most characters. I REALLY agree that the 10% milestone has become very difficult . I’d like to see a diamond PF added, or change the existing to bronze/silver, silver/gold/ and gold/diamond so that all tiers are worthwhile

Reactions: BallotBoxer
Please tell me I didn't actually read that Fukua's relics are an extra 100 theonite.
Please tell me this is a joke.
You have already made the limited relics from which we can receive Fukua more expensive.
And now that her actual character relics are going to finally be introduced, you're going to increase the price on those, too?
Really disappointing, guys.

How do new rifts decide how to present your defense?

Scenario 1: my base is presented to someone who is taking the week off on Monday. Is my base available to be attacked by other players?

scenario 2: someone enters a battle against my base and decides not to finish for the rest of the week. Is my base available to be attacked by other players?

when does your defense update? Is it set from Monday or can we change it any time? In other words, if I wanted to, could I submit a very weak base on Monday to tank my rift rating, save the tickets, then update my base later in the week and run a big winstreak to farm coins?

Reactions: Dusty00 and Robokit
Wow I can see why it took so long to release these notes.. Cell needed time to type them!!
Jokes aside, I certainly feel the concerns of a lot of players.

Start with the bad news:
Nerfs are ALWAYS painful, but Doublicious? She's one of those few silvers worth diamond and this really hurt her functionality. She used to be able to compare to Silent kill but not anymore. RIP everyone who invested in their doublegum (me included)

I've never been a big rifter so I guess I'll need to give this new system a try before making any opinion. It looks like fun to me, good bye bad matchups!

Fukua relics 300-3,000!? WHAT!? I'm sorry but that's just... cruel. We waited 3 months for her to be readily available and this is how it is? Not only that but you'll need a silver one to compete in the prize fight. Double whammy. We love you Devs but this feels pretty cold.

I'm a little torn on the controlled prize fight defense teams. On one hand it would be fun to have a theme but on the other this is really painful for newer players. It takes a very long time to have at least one great version of every fighter. I'm almost level 70 and even I have some pathetic fighters of certain variants just because I'd rather invest in awesome fighters of the same variant than try to make my less stellar fighters decent. Most of you know I'm a big advocate for newer players so this is me arguing that this will really hurt their game. Heck, it'll hurt mid game players too. The good news is that most of us don't rely on defense teams too much unless we have amazing defense teams that just rake in the exp points (which early, mid, and mid-late game players don't usually have anyways). Goodbye those blessed players who didn't put dark fighters in their defense team for the Shot in the Dark Prize Fight. You will be missed.

So now the good news
FINALLY THIS IS HERE *throws confetti*
Nuff said!

Not only do we get a fabulous event but then we have the Fukua Prize Fight-- yay!! Good luck to everyone competing for a gold Fukua!!! (I believe in you!!)

I'm ecstatic about the boosted fighters and glad we have more boosted fighters than nerfed! That's always good news!

I don't think a couple things were addressed though. Fukua will be available in all relics come 4.3 correct? (Trust but verify y'all)
And what will be in the gifts moving forward? It would be nice to have a list somewhere.
Will the bonus reward be guaranteed for the highest tier deployment? I may be misreading the wording but is it guaranteed for that tier but not the others?
And can someone please clarify this quote:
  • FATIGUE has been removed from the Heads or Tails modifier on Ms. Fortune's PF.
Is Fatigue even part of Ms. Fortunes Prize Fight? Huh???

Anyway sorry for this mile long response (still, kudos to Cell for typing all that out holy guacamole)! All in all, super hyped for this update!
Take a vacation, team! You deserve it!!!

Also, good luck to everyone opening their hoards of relics!!!

If you attack an enemy base and are defeated, your streak will end. Your streak will also end if you don't win any matches for 12 hours or at the end of every Rift Season. Play Rift Battles 2.0 regularly to maintain those streaks!

I feel like this has to be mentioned too. It's been discussed on Discord, and people don't seem to understand the motivation behind giving streaks a 12 hour time limit. We would have to spread out multiple rift sessions across the entire day to keep our streaks.

We would have to rift first thing in the morning, and then once again within 12 hours, and then once more before we sleep to make sure 12 hours doesn't pass until our next morning session. People have lives outside of this game too, and it doesn't seem reasonable to demand so much time from a person's day just to keep a streak.

It's especially hard to understand the motivation behind this after it being hyped that battle timers are gone so we can spend as long as we want on each rift.

Please tell me I didn't actually read that Fukua's relics are an extra 100 theonite.
Please tell me this is a joke.
You have already made the limited relics from which we can receive Fukua more expensive.
And now that her actual character relics are going to finally be introduced, you're going to increase the price on those, too?
Really disappointing, guys.
Not only that, but the chances of just getting a bronze are still astronomically high, and since I and lots of other people have made it so late into the game, I have next to no use for them besides fodder. While bronzes would obviously have the highest rate of any tier, 82% is just too high. I suggest reducing it by somewhere from 5% to 15% and adding the percentage chance removed from bronze onto the chances for getting a silver.

Alternatively, add some more bronzes so we don’t see the same variants as often.

Reactions: Diony and moomouse
I feel like the update's a little bit strict? Or is it just me? :"(

And can someone please clarify this quote:
  • FATIGUE has been removed from the Heads or Tails modifier on Ms. Fortune's PF.
Heads or Tails is Ms. Fortune's silver PF modifier:
Every 10 seconds, gain 1 stack of PRECISION. On CRITICAL HIT, both Fighters gain 1 random BUFF or DEBUFF for 10 seconds.
That means Fatigue can never be inflicted as a random debuff for this PF anymore.

All I want to know is who the heck is the reward of Fukua's prize fight reward.

I really need gold fukua to evolve my phantom thread.

hi~ whats a "Silver Robo-Fortune Only Frost Armor"?

element catas never had character spcific ones? did you mean generic gold armor rating +silver character armor rating?

Reactions: Sairus
FIGHTER TUNING
  • BEOWULF - Number One
    • OLD - Gain HASTE for 5/7/10 seconds on opponent TAG IN.
    • NEW - Gain HASTE for 10/12/15 seconds when activating HYPE MODE
I'm conflicted about this change: on one hand it makes getting enrage stacks from SA2 on your terms more consistent because you control when HYPE MODE happens, and SA1 still applies during single enemy fights. However, proficiently using outtake is faster for getting HASTE out of the gate as well as gives the Ryker pallette more flavorful by making Striker Kick more useful, as well as being a Beowulf non-reliant on building HYPE MODE. This new version of Number One feels like a mix of Hype Man and Underdog. Taunt is nearly a must on running Number One.

Anyone else have thoughts on this?