• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL - 5.4.1 Update Notes - Parallel Realms and the Backstage Pass

Just only a little request of an update change based upon on a goal known as * Defeat Boss in Holodeck Hazards.

Seriously I don't believe that this should be necessary as taken, since we have the following reasons of taking this useless goal out of the list:

1.Limited 4x tickets daily
2.Marie’s most wanted Moves with necessary Stats
3.Farming Gold Moves with several amount of Elemental essences that we use to evolve our fighters .
4.As above said at 3rd reason for avoiding unnecessary expenses of spending Canopy Gold at Cabinet shop.
(especially Marie's expensive moves)
5.Exp Treat Rewards in that mode are just to small as crap if compared to Cabinet shop that which could be bought for larger quantities.
6.waste of time of fighting in that mode that which gives way too small rewards or wasting precious tickets

- This request post is most welcomed to be transferred or deleted from here if necessary.

I had already posted a duplicate of this post as a suggestion and feedback upon this issue.
Any comments and suggestions are most welcomed 😉😊😎

IMG_20231218_135553.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20231218_135536.jpg
    IMG_20231218_135536.jpg
    359.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20231218_135521.jpg
    IMG_20231218_135521.jpg
    376.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20231218_135507.jpg
    IMG_20231218_135507.jpg
    356.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
*⁉️ Could We Please include THEONITE GEMS too in Parallel Realms rewards Menu??? 😐🤔

Reactions: Yokkido
not too important. just fix your bugs and cheating players
Again I had told you before and I will tell once again! I'm NOT the Developer here And If you want to be Complaining something just about any cheaters just go to Feedbacks and Suggestions forums and not here.IMG_20231222_043520.jpg
Or Go to Skullgirls Discord and search for this channel #sgm- cheat - report and then post your comments over there

here's the link: https://discord.com/invite/skullgirls

Attachments

• IMG_20231222_043543.jpg
    IMG_20231222_043543.jpg
    546.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Reactions: Wulfden
Again I had told you before and I will tell once again! I'm NOT the Developer here And If you want to be Complaining something just about any cheaters just go to Feedbacks and Suggestions forums and not here.View attachment 21704
Or Go to Skullgirls Discord and search for this channel #sgm- cheat - report and then post your comments over there

here's the link: https://discord.com/invite/skullgirls
hello it's me.

i'm glad you're here. did you leave the uncensor skullgirls discord? id dint' get a chance to friend you or say good bye.

i am trying to get in contact. you wer esleeping and then... this happens. something is wrong.

we were talking an then ... boom

Who is going to get next backstage pass?

and if you owned the game before june 26th 2023 then you could report the stolen content.

It's funy when people wants rules to work as they want to, but they don't read the rules before playing...

Please, get a copy of your "terms of use" the devs let you read in the game instalation process before june 26th 2023, and read it carefully until the part you agreed you don't own the game, code, and/or art, etc, and why this is a lost case from the begining...

ALSO, if you din't agreed this, the instalation couldn't be completed and you could of course, ask for a refound in time and form depending on the store politics where you buyed it.

That is all for now, Hagaren...!

1000092666.png

Reactions: RizeSheela
It's funy when people wants rules to work as they want to, but they don't read the rules before playing...

Please, get a copy of your "terms of use" the devs let you read in the game instalation process before june 26th 2023, and read it carefully until the part you agreed you don't own the game, code, and/or art, etc, and why this is a lost case from the begining...

ALSO, if you din't agreed this, the instalation couldn't be completed and you could of course, ask for a refound in time and form depending on the store politics where you buyed it.

That is all for now, Hagaren...!

View attachment 22346

well it doesn't make it right and can you cite that exact instance?

you're right. i'm wrong.

YET even then. i talked with one of the devs. they said how to revert it. they also gave me a complete copy of the compendium restored.

they said that "if you couldn't access older versions then it would be a problem".
they even told us how to revert it to an older build.
and here you are being a smug jerk.

you could have made your point a little bit better with out the snark. I swear the pe*ophile, nazi, 13 year old discord audience was the worst thing to happen to this game.

no further changesearlfriend.png

You went in to another thread and then talked sweet about how i shouldn't shoulder the burden or whatever and said you weren't trolling. How deceptive. Why are you in a community?

Censorship is is murder and r*pe of creative works. Censorship is the tool of the bigot and totalitarian, there's no two ways around that.

What we see here is Bowdlerization and now the devs are ok with that.

why do you stick around and simp for them?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ouuuuukay!! (read it with Terry Bogart´s voice):

1.- Terms and conditions is a must if you keep recomending a report to american agencies. I just told you how it is going to end legally.

2.-Devs were kind to teach you how to get the version of the game back?!!... i´m confused and now I don´t understand where the problem is!... 😂😂😂😂

(Devs were so nice they gave you the original art compendium...but noooo!! "Call Agencies!! Games is dead!!")o_O

3.-Mental healt is something serious, not taking back any word said, cause I were honest there. But back to this post, AGAIN I was just being honest with your "We must go to the american agencies... bla bla bla"... BECAUSE YOU DON´T READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS and you don´t know what you own and what you don´t!, (Tecnicamente les estoy ahorrando que entren a un callejon sin salida, y ya, eso es todo, porque los quiero).

(But make no mistake, yes, I´m a horrible, awful, despicable and a "why July**" person, I gave you that... sorry... I´m soooo sorry)

4.- Being a SIMP is better and funnier than "insert funny word here" over just white or black panties. ⛄

(Edit)

• Haha

1.- Terms and conditions is a must if you keep recomending a report to american agencies. I just told you how it is going to end legally.

2.-Devs were kind to teach you how to get the version of the game back?!!... i´m confused and now I don´t understand where the problem is!... 😂😂😂😂

(Devs were so nice they gave you the original art compendium...but noooo!! "Call Agencies!! Games is dead!!")o_O

3.-Mental healt is something serious, not taking back any word said, cause I were honest there. But back to this post, AGAIN I was just being honest with your "We must go to the american agencies... bla bla bla"... BECAUSE YOU DON´T READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS and you don´t know what you own and what you don´t!, (Tecnicamente les estoy ahorrando que entren a un callejon sin salida, y ya, eso es todo, porque los quiero).

(But make no mistake, yes, I´m a horrible, awful, despicable and a "why July**" person, I gave you that... sorry... I´m soooo sorry)

4.- Being a SIMP is better and funnier than "insert funny word here" over just white or black panties. ⛄

(Edit)
Good Point. I agree 😆😂🤣😛👍👍👍

this forum thread makes me to get eat Sandwiches and Fun Snacks full of Laughter then fart out my bum from Joy. Ya boys are totally amusing! 😆😂🤣😛

(Edit)

well the priniple of the matter? and simp? and what terms and conditions should make this valid?

can you cite that?

i'll take that as a compliment. also, you're in the uncensor skullgirls discord. what's up?
Heeyy! Don't posttag me like that here! I'm only an observant and analyst & I don't support your petition anymore cause Nobody cares anymore about it!
Eventually basically speaking -not even our moderators or administrators cannot Do anything anymore about it because What's Done was already Done and You cannot change what Game Devs Online Do around with our games Online, Got It!?!

Skullgirls was not the only game that was abused that way Ok!

So just Take it or Leave it!
What Game Devs Did it's what They Did and That's It! FiN Period!
It's Over!

Game Devs are the Bosses here always and their word is Law!
Go to your other Anti censoring researches instead and Please
Stop Posting Unrelated Stuff in here.

This is Parallel Realms forum and Not anything else related to You & Your Anti Censorship Got It!

Last edited:
Reactions: Erick Draves
Heeyy! Don't posttag me like that here! I'm only an observant and analyst & I don't support your petition anymore cause Nobody cares anymore about it!
Eventually basically speaking -not even our moderators or administrators cannot Do anything anymore about it because What's Done was already Done and You cannot change what Game Devs Online Do around with our games Online, Got It!?!

Skullgirls was not the only game that was abused that way Ok!

So just Take it or Leave it!
What Game Devs Did it's what They Did and That's It! FiN Period!
It's Over!

Game Devs are the Bosses here always and their word is Law!
Go to your other Anti censoring researches instead and Please
Stop Posting Unrelated Stuff in here.

This is Parallel Realms forum and Not anything else related to You & Your Anti Censorship Got It!
i'm glad you appolgized for this outburst and mean ness.

you were just worried that such things would come back to bite you and then have other people gosip about you. if that's the case then it shows that the pro censorship people are just... awful.

• Haha
i'll take that as a compliment. also, you're in the uncensor skullgirls discord. what's up?
not taken here. I won't bother to answer.

just to let you know - I was very terribly busy at my office work in these past months and I didn't have time to clear out my older unnecessary posts in here this forum that interacted with you.

let's go to your personal forum of anti censorship instead

Last edited:
i'm glad you appolgized for this outburst and mean ness.

you were just worried that such things would come back to bite you and then have other people gosip about you. if that's the case then it shows that the pro censorship people are just... awful.
Hmm. Now that come to remember about it ....
I even forgot to mention This Important thing in here to You!

Do You even EVER Play this Game or What?! 🤔🤨
You Never ever told Me anything about How you played Skullgirls!

Do you even know anything about what future Updates are taking even place in here?!?

No matter Nobody wants to be Interested to listen to You at Discord.

Ooor should I call you MistaOso
😆🤣😝
ahem ...

I Do apologize to our Devs and Devoted members in here.

Once again. This is a forum under Parallel Realms notes and the Backstage Pass.

Please go to your Anti Censorship forum instead.

Last edited: