• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: Brand New Skullgirls Mobile Character FAQ

Pit Frango

Active Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2019
Messages
112
Reaction score
246
Points
43
Age
25
Location
Brazil, São Paulo
There's a 90% chance it'll be a girl, probably one who'd be after the Skullgirl. The roster's full of them. But if I were to cling to that 10% and make a guess...

Panzerfaust? PAANZERFAAUST? :3

Btw a biig thank youu for the devs for making another SGM character possible. I honestly didn't expect this. x3

PANZERFAUST...it would be incredible ... he could be a defense character ... since there are few that are effective ...
 

Irghen

Active Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2018
Messages
124
Reaction score
131
Points
43
Age
31
HALF-LIFE 3 IS CONFIRMED!
You absolute madman.

I'm also going to echo fanghoul up there, specially since the other fighting game i'm into these days is Dragon Ball FighterZ and that's a total sausage fest.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Arianna williams

BallotBoxer

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2018
Messages
438
Reaction score
1,255
Points
93
Infected with Fukua hype, I played through her story mode again and got a glimpse of the future:
mirror.jpg
Umbrella and Fukua come to Skullgirls Mobile (or "Skullgirls: Fighting RPG" as it is called in the Google Play store) and Annie goes to Indivisible in 2020

(also, shouldn't mirror-Annie's eyepatch be reversed since it is a mirror?)

Speaking of prophecy, anyone from the Skullheart forums (we would quote the canon info thread for nearly all lore discussions) will recall Umbrella is one of the Essential Three™ needed to complete the canon story mode.

Skullgirls Twitter said:
We’d love to do the canon story, but currently we don’t have the money to make the three essential characters it needs.
The Essential Three for canon story mode are Umbrella, Black Dahlia and Marie.
source
 

cappatacus

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2018
Messages
421
Reaction score
390
Points
63
Infected with Fukua hype, I played through her story mode again and got a glimpse of the future:
View attachment 8415
Umbrella and Fukua come to Skullgirls Mobile (or "Skullgirls: Fighting RPG" as it is called in the Google Play store) and Annie goes to Indivisible in 2020

(also, shouldn't mirror-Annie's eyepatch be reversed since it is a mirror?)

Speaking of prophecy, anyone from the Skullheart forums (we would quote the canon info thread for nearly all lore discussions) will recall Umbrella is one of the Essential Three™ needed to complete the canon story mode.
I'm glad someone brought this up! I would love more than anything for the canon story to be released. Fingers crossed for one of those three!
 

Yomady

Active Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2017
Messages
247
Reaction score
111
Points
43
Infected with Fukua hype, I played through her story mode again and got a glimpse of the future:
View attachment 8415
Umbrella and Fukua come to Skullgirls Mobile (or "Skullgirls: Fighting RPG" as it is called in the Google Play store) and Annie goes to Indivisible in 2020

(also, shouldn't mirror-Annie's eyepatch be reversed since it is a mirror?)

Speaking of prophecy, anyone from the Skullheart forums (we would quote the canon info thread for nearly all lore discussions) will recall Umbrella is one of the Essential Three™ needed to complete the canon story mode.
I died at this first seeing it, but then I remembered it's a nightmare (Freddy Krueger stuff) peering window been so close: cancelling the facts of it been the a mirror, and turning to a window in detail form.

If they are so close that means something has happened as this briefly dream is stating.
 

BallotBoxer

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2018
Messages
438
Reaction score
1,255
Points
93
Hey, if this thing:
can become a fighting game character, there is hope for Ice Cream Truck.

Maybe anagrams will show us the truth!

INPUT:
CKN Anchor, A Skeleton, Ice Cream Truck

OUTPUT:
A lore knots menace nutcracker chick​

A menace, or boss, out for revenge, that ties all stories together? It must be Marie! :confused:

OUTPUT:
A nicknack correcter chum notes on mackerel​

No wait! Now it is Minette! :p

OUTPUT:
Not smoke, a cleaner necromancer crutch kick​

No wait, it is Marie again. :eek:
 

Kassem Shour

Active Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2017
Messages
107
Reaction score
94
Points
28
Age
25
OMG FIRST FUKUA AND NOW A BRAND NEW CHARACTER!!!!!! BLOODY HELL MAN I'M HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED HYPED!!!!!!!

To the ENTIRE Skullgirls team, THANK YOU SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THIS WONDERFUL GIFT. Seriously I know I've said it countless times over and over again, but I'm still going to say it, you guy have not just created an awesome video game, you've made an absolute masterpiece! I really can't thank and congratulat you guys enough. You deserve an award for sure :).

One more thing, about the new character, I have a hunch that it could be either Annie or Mrs Victoria.
 

joshinobb

New Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Points
1
Age
21
This is honestly really exciting i would really want one of the godness (Aeon plz)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Salpresar

MrNoggin

Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2018
Messages
88
Reaction score
51
Points
18
Age
31
Oh gosh I hope it’s Black Dahlia.

I’ve a feeling it’s Annie though!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Xandoss

Leo Heart

New Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
Points
3
Age
29
Surprised this isn't getting more attention. Really would like to see Beatrix in the game.

When do you guys plan on revealing the character?
 

Carl Mark

New Member
Joined
May 11, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Age
20
I mean, it's gotta be Marie. She was teased right at the end of Ascent Of A Woman, remember? With the devs working on a boss fight on her already, it makes sense that she'd be a playable character.