• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: Display Name Reservation (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychotronTM

Guy with a Door Problem
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
The list has been updated as of 3/19/2018. Again, let us know if you see any errors!

Reactions: Psyche

Zenon

Reaction score
Yeaaaaaaaaaa!!!! My name is there perfect!!!!

Reactions: Psyche

fanghoul

Reaction score
Yay! Soon everyone will dread seeing the name of the ghoulish fan!

Wolf Knight

Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Cuchillos, publicación: 13433, miembro: 2441"] ¿Alguien que sepa español me puede ayudar diciéndome qué dice? [/ QUOTE]
Utiliza el traductor de Google para que sepas más detalles, ahí lo que dice es que van a hacer algo para que cada quien tenga un nombre personalizado único, y pues cada quién puede preordenar su nombre enviando ciertos datos a la dirección de correo que puso el usuario allí arriba. Usa el traductor de Google para que sepas los detalles.

SoapyFam

Reaction score
Can I still change my name reservation? I want to change it to something else

Inked

Reaction score
Can I still change my name reservation? I want to change it to something else

you probably can. the deadline is probably when the new update comes out, so if you email them now i think you'll be fine

Synfull

Reaction score
I sent an email a day or so ago(two, actually, by accident) and I hope it won't be taken. ;u;

Zenon

Reaction score
Maybe there's a special post for this topic but as you know I'm not very good looking for posts XDDDDD. I just want to say that the game is incredible I love the game but the problem is that after you beat the origins there's nothing left to do and doing the prize events is boring cuz you have to wait 3 days to have the prize and there's nothing more. The real problem is that there's a lot of time between updates and there's nothing innovative in them for example an infinite challenge that would be cool or a boss challenge that would be so mamn cool like the bad guys from the origins that would be epic

AQuestion

Reaction score
I see my name on the list (Question), but it isn't in-game yet. I thought the name change was automatic? If it is, did someone sneakily take Question before I could ?

Or I might just be an idiot and didn't see it while browsing the taken names before, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.