• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: Display Name Reservation (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see my name on the list (Question), but it isn't in-game yet. I thought the name change was automatic? If it is, did someone sneakily take Question before I could ?

Or I might just be an idiot and didn't see it while browsing the taken names before, haha.
Your name will be changed after the 2.2 update.

Reactions: Psyche and Inked
Im in! Send my email now thx team that’s awesome!

I did send my name to the email given, when it will be added and is it even checked?

Just a heads up everyone, you have until tonight (11:59 PM, PST) to get your reservation in.
Make sure to reserve your display name if you want it!

Oh nooo I'm too late for this! God why did I choose the worst time to go out camping

Oh nooo I'm too late for this! God why did I choose the worst time to go out camping
It's only 8:24 PM PST, and the cut off is 11:59 PST.
You still have time, no worries!

Reactions: Broseph97
The final list is in! If you see a mistake in your name, please feel free to send us an email and we can fix it. Unfortunately we're unable to take any new requests at this point.

If you weren't able to get a name reserved, don't worry too much about it! You can still grab the exact name you want by choosing it in the 2.2 update before someone else takes it.

Thanks so much for participating in this little activity. As always, you are all amazing, and I hope you enjoy 2.2 as soon as it's live!

Reactions: Inked and Liam
Status
Not open for further replies.