• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Official Forum Issues Thread

The spam bots are in a frenzy. Overnight, General Discussion is buried under 33 pages (nearly 660 threads) of spam. It's crazy. Not sure how to fix it, though. More tests (like CAPTCHA) to keep the horde out? They are making discovering new threads difficult.

Reactions: Krazete
We're working on the spam issue, sorry for the inconvenience.

Hope to have more news soon!

.Hello today I got in. My collection and I saw that as I advanced my fighters disappeared the most important is a gold Eliza and the space where it should be is empty and I went in and out and still not Appear

I usually post on the custom palettes forums and when I went to go and post a new palette i made, it gave me this:

Oops! We ran into some problems.
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

I keep double checking my reply, and there's no inappropriate or spam-like material in it. I tried this yesterday and it still gave me the same thing. I don't know if I'm just restricted from posting or what.

I usually post on the custom palettes forums and when I went to go and post a new palette i made, it gave me this:

Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

I keep double checking my reply, and there's no inappropriate or spam-like material in it. I tried this yesterday and it still gave me the same thing. I don't know if I'm just restricted from posting or what.
Same issue for me, at first, I assumed it was because of the linked text I added for source material on my palette, but even after removing that I still get the same message...

Can someone please help me on figuring out what I need to remove in order for this message to not be considered as "spam?"

1664378290111.png

Reactions: mslau232
Meu amigo foi banido do skullgilr injusto ele n tinha nada na conta alguém o denuncio só pq ele atacou uma fenda contra alguém de level alto e ganhou isso e uma injustiça ele n usa nada

Hello everyone!
Sometimes I need to switch apps during a fight, when, for example, I get a message or need to google something. I switch to my messenger, answer, and then switch back.
And you know what? SGM gets rebooted (not every time, but still!), and my fight gets lost. I hate this, I'm tired of it! Can it be fixed somehow?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230313_110022_Skullgirls.jpg
    Screenshot_20230313_110022_Skullgirls.jpg
    697.4 KB · Views: 1
Hello everyone!
Sometimes I need to switch apps during a fight, when, for example, I get a message or need to google something. I switch to my messenger, answer, and then switch back.
And you know what? SGM gets rebooted (not every time, but still!), and my fight gets lost. I hate this, I'm tired of it! Can it be fixed somehow?
It happens when either you are disconnected or the application is stopped, better complete the fight before switching.

Not sure if this is the appropriate thread to post this request, but please make it so that whenever we are vs-ing another player through competitive or free-for-all, that immediately after our match has ended, there's an option to auto-send that player a friend request. This would circumvent having to remember their exact names and have to search for them later on, which, embarrassingly, I've never been able to do.

Reactions: DATGris
The store isn't working since the 5.3 update. It doesn't even say the error code, its just blank. I dont know how to even go about trouble shooting it.

I cant post image from imgur cuz it giving me an error like this.

how can i fix it?

I saw that some ppl can post images from imgur but i cant post cuz im keep getting same error. Can someone help me about it? How u guys post image from imgur?

I think the is an issue in the new backstage pass, the goal for completing 3 floors in the parallel realms. It's not registering that I beat all three floors. Unless it's not counting a single run through as three floors.
Not that big of a deal. I'll just get it tomorrow. Just poio it out

can you give me a solution to my rewards system? I have been waiting for my 3 diamond keys for a long time because at the end of the acts of the origins of peacock I did not receive them

Hi, i'm having a trouble becouse after I came back to the game after a few years, the achivement system doesn't register the tings i already did and I don't now what to do

恶意作弊用户
“与Twitter关联”功能被打破。另外,我也非常喜欢Google+版本的按钮。

Attachments

• Image_1699715679969.jpg
    Image_1699715679969.jpg
    251.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Image_1699715682569.jpg
    Image_1699715682569.jpg
    324.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Image_1699715685194.jpg
    Image_1699715685194.jpg
    301.9 KB · Views: 1