• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: Hard Launch Update Notes

Neat! I was wondering if Bronze's would be locked to default colors.
Where'd you run into them?
Searched Twitter for Skullgirls Mobile and ran into this image. I don't recall seeing the UI looking like this or these new variants of Eliza and Filia in the current version or any of the trailers.

Did a source check and traced the image to a Game Informer article:

http://www.gameinformer.com/themes/...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Based on the image. I'm guessing that in the future version of the game there will be 5 different palettes of the same character for each tier (bronze, silver, gold) so there will be a palette of the character to match each and every one of the 5 different elements (fire, water, wind, light, darkness). There's probably gonna be 120 unique fighters in total for us to collect at hard launch.

Last edited:
Are you guys adding the custom voices of Big band, parasoul, peacock and painwheel?
-Weeaboo Peacock
-Valley girl Painwheel
-Salty Parasoul
-Saxaplation Big band

Have you ever planeed to add those at full realese? I would love to hear there voices while playing the game.

Based on the image. I'm guessing that in the future version of the game there will be 5 different palettes of the same character for each tier (bronze, silver, gold) so there will be a palette of the character to match each and every one of the 5 different elements (fire, water, wind, light, darkness). There's probably gonna be 120 unique fighters in total for us to collect at hard launch.
I doubt they'll add all 5 for every rarity at launch. That seems like the kind of thing they'd add over time in events and content updates.

Is it true Eliza is still not out in relics until 25th May?

Can we open relics on 25th May and hope for an Eliza drop? How will we know when she (or any other new characters) are released?

I have around 2k coins saved up and don't wanna waste it if there is no chance of an Eliza drop......

Is it true Eliza is still not out in relics until 25th May?

Can we open relics on 25th May and hope for an Eliza drop? How will we know when she (or any other new characters) are released?

I have around 2k coins saved up and don't wanna waste it if there is no chance of an Eliza drop......

Eliza will only be available via Eliza Prize Fights to start (which will begin on May 25th), Eliza Relics will be available for purchase at a future date (TBD).

Looks like I will have to save up my gems for a few more months T_T

Eliza will only be available via Eliza Prize Fights to start (which will begin on May 25th), Eliza Relics will be available for purchase at a future date (TBD).

Will we be able to get Eliza specials as well? Or will it be like the Filia one where milestones only rewarded skill points and non-specific special move relics?

The existing event rewards (for ranks 1-10) doesn't include any specials either.

Will we be able to get Eliza specials as well? Or will it be like the Filia one where milestones only rewarded skill points and non-specific special move relics?

The existing event rewards (for ranks 1-10) doesn't include any specials either.

NEW PLAYABLE FIGHTER: ELIZA
  • Special Prize Fights will be made available on launch day (May 25th) that will let you earn Eliza for the very first time!
  • These events will also be the only way to get Eliza Moves at this point in time - get ‘em while they’re hot!

The Filia Milestones did have a bunch of blockbusters so I imagine there'll be specials tucked away in Eliza's.

really excited about the Eliza upcoming update...!

It's been way too long to play a new character!

really excited about the Eliza upcoming update...!

It's been way too long to play a new character!

Me too, Eliza is one of my fave and I used to play her the most back in beta, even though she was bugged most of the time.