• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: Skullgirls Login / Account Migration FAQ

Maybe a silly question, but I'm guessing daily login rewards will be reset when transferring?

Maybe a silly question, but I'm guessing daily login rewards will be reset when transferring?
We'll be starting the Daily Login reward tracker at a date that gives users enough time to secure the Silver Lining Relic at the end of the month as long as they login almost every day.

Reactions: Bourbon
Unfortunately I just learned this today. I play games on my phone seldomly, and among those games is Skullgirls Mobile. I haven’t updated my app, so its running version 1.6.0. The game has locked me out, telling me to update the game at startup, but the LINE Skullgirls app is gone from the App Store - so there’s nothing to grab from.

I’ve only linked my Gmail Account and never registered for LINE, so am I assed out of the new version? There’s no way to prove what data I had, and it looks like LINE Account Data is the only way to migrate correctly. It’ll be a bummer if that’s the case, I had put a decent amount of time into the game.

I am not sure how App Store works maybe you can try downloading the app as it would be restored for you iCloud (purchased section)? If you can, maybe try downloading app on Android?

I may be in a bit of trouble here, I have version 1.6 (it says in the bottom left corner anyway) but I'm stuck. I screenshotted everything I see on my end on my iPhone 6SIMG_4739.PNG IMG_4740.PNG IMG_4741.PNG IMG_4742.PNG

I've spent like $100 on this game so far and have a decent amount of time invested so I hope it's salvageable.:oops: Apologies if I should have skipped this and put it in bug report.

Last edited:
@Parabellum

I've responded to your thread with instructions to recover your data.

Unfortunately I just learned this today. I play games on my phone seldomly, and among those games is Skullgirls Mobile. I haven’t updated my app, so its running version 1.6.0. The game has locked me out, telling me to update the game at startup, but the LINE Skullgirls app is gone from the App Store - so there’s nothing to grab from.

I’ve only linked my Gmail Account and never registered for LINE, so am I assed out of the new version? There’s no way to prove what data I had, and it looks like LINE Account Data is the only way to migrate correctly. It’ll be a bummer if that’s the case, I had put a decent amount of time into the game.

@AJNR, you can follow the instructions in this thread to recover your data:
http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/critical-transfer-issue.2470/

is there anyway to recover my acc data? i couldnt get to transfer my acc data over to a Skullgirls Mobile account so its still in my LINE-linked account with the old game...have some gold fighters id hate to lose in there so is there any other way to save the acc?

1) Ok....I just want to be sure I understand, the way we create a new account is through the old account? Do I have that correct? Because I remember a couple months ago getting mail through the app and I followed the prompts (at least I think I did correctly). Or, were we suppose to go somewhere else to create the new account also? Please someone.... help me figure this out! I love this game and have invested a lot of money on my fighters....A LOT OF $$$$$$!
2) where do we go to download the new app? Has the new app come out yet for iOS iPad?
Thank you in advance for anyone who can help me with these questions...
Smilemkr~

How do I download the new app on iPad. I’m hoping I made a new account correctly. I’ve spent a lot of $$$$ and tons of time. I would be devastated if I lost all my progress.
Please help!
Smile or~

Hi! I wanted to download the new skullgirls app, but it says that "this item isn't available in your country". Can anybody help me?

Hi I saw the new Skullgirls game was released in Singapore and I went to download it and came across a problem when the game started up and asked for a login I gave it the one I registered and it said login was invalid so I hit forgot my password and checked my email and it said an account didn’t exist. The game then started up on its own and I ended up having to start all over and now my email is bound to the new account. Anyway to fix this?

So anyone know if the new app is out?

Doesn't seem to be out ? Can't find it on itunes :x :x :x

Really excited to see the future of this game best of luck in developing a game that I fell in love with the first time I played

Hablaré en español ¿Ok?.
¿Quien me puede explicar que es eso de SkullGirls Login? Es hacerse una cuenta acá o ¿como?.

I did registration before but now it's not working help me please!! =((