• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: Skullgirls Login / Account Migration FAQ

I live in the US and have an iPad. I have no idea if I started a new account on time or not. Do you know how I could find out this info?

I try to log my account and i mistake my pass, so i ask to send me the pass recover.
Not my hotmail
Not my gmail
me: IN WHAT EMAIL WAS?! Dx

Can i Uninstall the old version of skullgirls mobile, line version. Or do I need it for keeping my data? Please someone help me

I had created a skullgirls account but can't login to the app, and trying to recover my password the system say that my mail isn't registered, so i lost all my data? I had confirmed email and all :T

Last edited:
Reactions: Flamerick
I wouldn't try bringing your account over to the new app unless the team says account migration is finished or something.
I'm waiting until official word is out and potentially downloading the apk if I'm feeling super impatient, but Pocket Camp has me occupied enough right now.

I'm really psyched for this update! The game is my favorite! My only question is: Will they finally add more playable characters and stories to the game?? I've always wanted to try playing the other characters that are in the other versions of the game.

I'm really psyched for this update! The game is my favorite! My only question is: Will they finally add more playable characters and stories to the game?? I've always wanted to try playing the other characters that are in the other versions of the game.
Robo-Fortune, Squigly and Ms. Fortune are on the way!

We'll also be adding more Story Mode content too :)

Take a look at our 2018 preview thread:
http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/official-2018-preview.2461/

I wouldn't try bringing your account over to the new app unless the team says account migration is finished or something.
I'm waiting until official word is out and potentially downloading the apk if I'm feeling super impatient
I had created a skullgirls account but can't login to the app, and trying to recover my password the system say that my mail isn't registered, so i lost all my data? I had confirmed email and all :T
I try to log my account and i mistake my pass, so i ask to send me the pass recover.
The same situation
and @Christine, @Jack3t, @MajinGrim

As mentioned in the 2.0 Soft Launch announcement thread:

Please do not attempt to download the unofficial APK if you already have existing data in LINE Skullgirls.
Please do not try and cheat the App Store / Google Play Store by changing your region to download Skullgirls 2.0 early.

You will not be able to access your account information because we haven't migrated all of the account data over yet.

You are likely to cause data conflicts (since there will be TWO versions of your account data using the same information) which can cause complications such as losing all of your progress.

We totally understand wanting to play early, but please be patient and wait until January 18th before attempting to login to Skullgirls again.

Reactions: Flamerick
Sounds good! I was most likely going to wait anyway. Finding APKs is such a hassle, and 3 days ins't much.

Reactions: JarlBeimar

Please do not attempt to download the unofficial APK if you already have existing data in LINE Skullgirls.
Please do not try and cheat the App Store / Google Play Store by changing your region to download Skullgirls 2.0 early.

You will not be able to access your account information because we haven't migrated all of the account data over yet.

You are likely to cause data conflicts (since there will be TWO versions of your account data using the same information) which can cause complications such as losing all of your progress.

We totally understand wanting to play early, but please be patient and wait until January 18th before attempting to login to Skullgirls again.

Ok true, i download the apk; but was because i was afraid the problem of the country like happend to me before in other mobile games :(.

Im sorry, now i wait until the news "all ready".

Hola solo espero que si me puedan contestar jaja cuando podrá estar disponible en Mexico ? :&

Hablaré en español ¿Ok?.
¿Quien me puede explicar que es eso de SkullGirls Login? Es hacerse una cuenta acá o ¿como?.
Si. Tenias que hacer y verificar la cuenta para salvaguardar tu progreso antes que la app de LINE se cerrara, y asi, al descargar la nueva app el jueves 18 ingresas con tu cuenta para recuperarla.

Reactions: Cellsai
Para centro América llegará el 18 la nueva apk?

Como pago para saber si mis datos se guardado o serán pasados a la nueva apk ya yo tengo cuanta con mis datos es que no los quiero perder ya tenia la historia completa en todos los niveles por favor existe una forma de saber si mi cuenta va a ser pasada a la nueva apk?

Ok I understand I really hope no conflicting data was created. *crosses fingers* gotta hope for the best

i am brazillian, and also i've lost my hope that i'll recover my data...
so LINE corp. don't reply my emails. i'm very excited that squigly will finale appear.
i just realize that i will miss my buzzkill and my my untouchable... realy sad

Hablaré en español ¿Ok?.
¿Quien me puede explicar que es eso de SkullGirls Login? Es hacerse una cuenta acá o ¿como?.
Te pidió la app versión 1.6.1 que te crearas una cuenta con el mismo correo de line en skullgirls a secas? Te dieron un luchador de plata? Entonces espera a que elndia 18 salga en google play la versiom 2.0 skullgirls (a secas) y te logeas con ella