• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Ogre Achiever saying wrong fighter name when tagging out?

TonyPartridge30

Reaction score
iPhone 13
iOS 17.6.1
Game version 6.5.0

I was playing Accursed Experiments with Ogre Achiever Beowulf as my active fighter. During the fight I tagged in Freeze Frame Peacock, but as Beowulf left the stage, he said “Annie” instead of saying Peacock or Patricia. I tried to repeat the conditions and was able to do so. In the linked recording, at around 0:13, you can hear him say what sounds like “Annie” (or maybe Andy but that’s also wrong). May not be of note but in the original instance I had a KO’d Spell-Bent Marie in my party so I kept that condition when attempting to replicate. Have not tried this when trying to tag in other characters but I was able to get him to do this with another Peacock, though in one attempt he did correctly say “Peacock” as she was coming in. This may be a nothing-burger but wanted to report just in case.

Its a joke, When starting the match as Peacock vs Beowulf she asks Andy (Beowulf) to get his autograph and says "Make it out too Annie". Peacock's request for Beowulf's autograph "to be Annie" is likely her playful way of acknowledging his fame, as if getting his autograph would somehow elevate her status to that of a famous figure like Annie. It's part of Peacock's humorous and exaggerated style of interacting with the world around her. I also think its funny because Beowulf is pretty stupid and him getting Peacock's name wrong fits with his character.