• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Pain wheel moved while dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I was playing a GS Valentine against TM Painwheel and BMS Fillia. I killed the Painwheel then advanced onto the Fillia. I used a standard combo then proceeded to use Countervenom:Sedative. The Twisted Mettle’s dead body moved to the edge of the screen(in the right side corner of the Maplecrest map) I won after that, though there was a grey line on the screen near the spot PW’s dead body was at before it moved. This was in the expert Fillia daily event.

I was playing a GS Valentine against TM Painwheel and BMS Fillia. I killed the Painwheel then advanced onto the Fillia. I used a standard combo then proceeded to use Countervenom:Sedative. The Twisted Mettle’s dead body moved to the edge of the screen(in the right side corner of the Maplecrest map) I won after that, though there was a grey line on the screen near the spot PW’s dead body was at before it moved. This was in the expert Fillia daily event.
http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/valentines-countervenoms.782/

Reactions: Ownface
Status
Not open for further replies.