• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash Patch 1.3.0 bug thread I guess

Tom Kulczewski

Reaction score
So as of 1.3.0, a lot of bugs came in, most related to Peacock's origin story.

Known issues so far:
  • The game crashes after opening a Peacock Relic (don't know if other Relics too).
  • Characters lvled up during Peacock's origin story don't show progress. Basically they lvl up but they don't, unless you restart the game some way (i.e. fighting outside of Peacock's origin story, opening the game).
  • Valentine's Silver Chocoglycemia's still bugged it seems.
  • As noted by Black Egret#13, buying energy for Peacock during her origin story makes the screen either go black or get frozen loading, instantly losing 3 energy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daikodugo
The game is consistently crashing for me now when using Parasouls Egret Moto Special. so far has crashed everytime i am in a fight with Parasoul. Didn't crash every single time but at least 80% of the time. When i tap the move the screen stutters for a second and then i get my device home screen.

The game is consistently crashing for me now when using Parasouls Egret Moto Special. so far has crashed everytime i am in a fight with Parasoul. Didn't crash every single time but at least 80% of the time. When i tap the move the screen stutters for a second and then i get my device home screen.

@Celtic-Spike Which device and OS version are you on? Is it just that specific move so far? Anyone else encountering similar issues?

Phone: iPhone 6 S
Version: iOS 9.3.5

Got this in both prize fights and story mode.
I've noticed it occurs during a few frames of each animation, closer to the transition between animation. Looks kinda like you're doing a DBZ instant transmission between moves.

Happens about 30% of my matches so far, doesn't discriminate against character but I notice it more with Eliza and Cerbella, could be because I use them more.

Id upload photos but I get an error each time.

When buying energy for peacock in origin story, the fight won't load after that and I have to restart the game, wasting 3 energy.

Screen goes black after opening certain relics( mainly take a break relic) Music still plays.

Camera zooms in at random times

Inferno Brigade does less damage on Valentine than on other characters...

Those are the bugs I had..

Reactions: Tom Kulczewski
I get the black screen after pretty much every relic opening. iPhone 7 plus. Thank goodness startup time is improved.

Inferno Brigade does less damage on Valentine than on other characters...

Graveyard Shift in particular? I also noticed this but like, 3 weeks ago. Never said anything 'cause I thought it was a one time thing.

Graveyard Shift in particular? I also noticed this but like, 3 weeks ago. Never said anything 'cause I thought it was a one time thing.
No, Silent Kill. Happened to me twice. Maybe it does that with all valentines...

@Celtic-Spike Which device and OS version are you on? Is it just that specific move so far? Anyone else encountering similar issues?

Nvidia Shield K1 - Android 7 . i have confirmed it happens with any move i have in the 2nd move slot. Also only seems to happen in Prize Fights. If i start fight with Parasoul it seems ok, but if i tag her in and try execute the move in slot 2 it crashes.

its very similar to how Filia's Hairball caused the game to crash

Last edited:
So as of 1.3.0, a lot of bugs came in, most related to Peacock's origin story.

Known issues so far:
  • The game crashes after opening a Peacock Relic (don't know if other Relics too).
  • Characters lvled up during Peacock's origin story don't show progress. Basically they lvl up but they don't, unless you restart the game some way (i.e. fighting outside of Peacock's origin story, opening the game).
  • Valentine's Silver Chocoglycemia's still bugged it seems.
  • As noted by Black Egret#13, buying energy for Peacock during her origin story makes the screen either go black or get frozen loading, instantly losing 3 energy.

Other bugs i have encountered:
- Starting a fight and getting stuck in an infinite loadscreen until the game is restarted
- Getting a black screen when trying to start a fight, also only fixed if restarting the game

help, i can't get past syncing downloads. Just happened for a few hours. Thou i didnt see any other bugs people report on the forum.

Edit: its fine now, all synced after two hours.

Game has frozen a couple times for me when trying to go to Collection after opening a Relic. It freezes on a black screen, not loading or anything. Force-quitting the app is the only way to get it going again.

Also noticed one instance of characters not doing what I told them too. Could have been lag, but it seemed like for that one fight, some controls were swapped (I'd try to use a special move and instead the character dashed forward, for instance). Haven't had the issue since the first time, though.

Also, when upgrading moves in the Collection menu, the menu itself doesn't update immediately. Have to exit the collection and go back to see the changes reflected in the Moves collection. When upgrading Moves from a character's info screen, this doesn't happen.

Also noticed one instance of characters not doing what I told them too. Could have been lag, but it seemed like for that one fight, some controls were swapped (I'd try to use a special move and instead the character dashed forward, for instance). Haven't had the issue since the first time, though.

I don't know if it's a bug or a feature, but this is pretty typical behavior when you've been hit with a disable.

I don't know if it's a bug or a feature, but this is pretty typical behavior when you've been hit with a disable.
I've tried to use special moves when definitely disabled pre 1.3.0, and all that happened was the special move refused to activate. Nothing so drastic as a change in what inputs do. It could have been a fluke for that one instance when I experienced a seeming swap in controls, as it has yet to occur again. However, I don't think a feature of the Disable debuff is a swap or reversal of controls; I think it just stops use of specials/BBs/tag-ins.

I tried to pop out of the ground using Peacock's "The Hole Idea" ability while Big Band was tagging out, and the game froze.
zQhnwhG

Thanks for all the posts, guys. We do look at everything here, even if we don't have time to respond immediately. All these posts both here and in the bug forum itself are super helpful. You all directly contribute to the improvements, optimizations, and fixes we try to make as part of every update, especially by illuminating the stuff we also happen to break in the process ;)

Reactions: Ryouhi
Anyone else seeing an increased frequency of game freezes with update 1.3.0, especially after you've been playing awhile? Like, this game has always been taxing on my device and after playing a while I notice my device tends to heat up noticeable. Now it also seems like my game will freeze, most of the time after I open a relic but also sometimes in the middle of a fight.

I seem to be unable to update my data as it is frozen at 42% overall