• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Peacock's "Cast Party"-Marquee feels too strong on rifts

Ryouhi

Reaction score
Was battleing someone's Rift Boss node and they had a Peacock with the castparty MA unlocked.
At some point Squigly tagged in, which procced it and made it unblockable. This instantly hit me for 75% of my health.

This doesn't feel very fair, because there isn't much you can do besides taking the hit, which with 200% bonus Atk may just instantly kill you if you are unlucky.

Not sure if there's any way to dodge an unblockable tagin, considering some spawn directly on you (like squigly), beside AI sometimes being unpredictable in their tag outs.

Reactions: Inked
Not sure if there's any way to dodge an unblockable tagin, considering some spawn directly on you (like squigly), beside AI sometimes being unpredictable in their tag outs.
Squigly's is one of the harder ones to hit with, since she tags in on her tombstone location. If you need to bait / avoid this one, I'd recommend standing away from it once they get low health.

I think Cerebella's tag in is the real killer here :p

Squigly's is one of the harder ones to hit with, since she tags in on her tombstone location. If you need to bait / avoid this one, I'd recommend standing away from it once they get low health.

I think Cerebella's tag in is the real killer here :p
I've never actually looked out for that, because i've never seen her tagin anywhere that's not right on top of me, but i'll try to see if that works.

Any thoughts on cast party's strength with the boosted stats of rift battles? Do you think it's balanced as is?

Cast party normally isn’t very good, so a lot of people choose Special Feature. I think it’s fine as is because rift battles are pretty much the only place where anyone would even consider Cast Party. It doesn’t work out in prize fights or story mode because it’s too hit or miss.

Reactions: Tom Kulczewski
Forget the boss node. I just fought a armor node with a 50% def untouchable peacock. Whole team was dead of winter UT and ICU SK. and whole team keep spamming tag ins and pummel my team. Almost every tag in was unblockable.

i don’t think it’s unfair, it’s something new. No one like cast party so it’s rare to see it in rifts and you lose because you weren’t expecting it.

Reactions: Zachary Baumstark
Any thoughts on cast party's strength with the boosted stats of rift battles? Do you think it's balanced as is?
not really, imo cast party should only work if peacock is alive

Cast party also makes things difficult on that node with 50% chance to stun you on hit. Paired with parasite weave or private dick and it’s threatening enough to make you think about bringing immunity.

i haven't encountered that yet, but it does seem really threatening, most tag ins can be can be countered with a special or blockbuster.
Eliza and bella come from above which means the only way to stop that is with an upwards attack like beat extend.
big band's tag in has armor so you need something that not only hits him before you, but multiple times.
peacock and sqiugs come from under, but squigs is in a tombstone, so if you don't see it, try to get it onscreen before they tag in, peacock's however is somewhat reactable so just dash away from it (If you're not in a corner)
Filia, double and Ms. fortune are easily stopped with an angled attack, a launcher or something, and beowulf and valentine you just kinda have to tap them once.

PARASOUL On the other hand, if you don't have something that Stops damage, you're getting hit even if you hit parasoul, the egret keeps going.

Last edited:
Reactions: fanghoul and Luke
Never fought a team with cast party, but when I'm doing Big Band master daylies (his tag ins are unblockable) I manage to avoid it with Ms. Fortune, using Cat Slide as soon as he tags in. It have to be well timed tough.

Does Cast Party stack?
No, percent chances doesn't stack. But using more than one Peacock with Cast Party, increases the unblockable tag in chance.
For example, a team with two Peacocks with max level Cast Party has 75% chance for an unblockable tag in.