• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Perm Enrage clears existing Enrage stacks

Alex V

Reaction score
I was playing in today's Daily Event vs. Raw Nerv and the opposing Painwheel had accrued 5 stacks of enrage while being juggled. Part-way through my combo its health dropped below the Death's Door threshold and it gained permanent enrage (as expected). However, this caused the Painwheel to lose its existing stacks of enrage (from 5 down to just the Perm Enrage) and further hits in the combo began building up more stacks of enrage.

It seems like gaining permanent enrage should not result in losing the existing stacks, so I thought it was appropriate to bring it up here.

Device: Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Tony, great post! I think we're talking about slightly different issues though.

The bug I found isn't that Raw Nerv lost permanent enrage, it's that Raw Nerv lost 5 stacks of timed enrage because it gained permanent enrage. Nonetheless, it seems possible that these two behaviors might be related to the same bug in the code; if timed enrage and permanent enrage can overwrite each other, for example. :)

Reactions: Cellsai