• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Pixelation during B.B. portraits

TonyPartridge30

Reaction score
iPhone 6s
iOS 11.2.2
Game version 2.0.1

The introduction of slo-mo at the final hit and B.B. portraits when a BB KOs the last opponent is nice. However, I’ve noticed twice now that some BBs cause abberant pixelation in the screen during their portraits. Most recently I noticed this with Filia’s BB3, Blowout. I’d have to say that the pixelation appeared approximately where the opponent would have been in Samson’s mouth after he spits them out. The pixelation appeared as cluster of black squares. It appeared for an instant so it will be difficult for me to screen grab evidence. I also don’t know if the issue is consistently reproducible. I’ll update with more info if I see it again.

Saw the pixelation again when using Beowulf’s Gigantic Arm BB to land the final hit against Big Band. The pixelation trailed behind the arm after hitting Big Band.

Have this problem too, seems to be related to blockbuster aftershadows.

This graphical bug affects all devices (doesn’t matter if it’s an iPhone 6S or X or Samsung S8)

Devs confirmed this will eventually be fixed.

Devs confirmed this will eventually be fixed.
That! ^

On our list to address soon, but unfortunately it's not the most trivial issue to fix.
Thanks for the report!