1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Plot Twisted Squigly

Discussion in 'Squigly' started by fanghoul, Oct 19, 2019.

Tags:
  1. fanghoul

fanghoul Well-Known Member

Another interesting preview

https://twitter.com/sgmobile/status/1185748576669855744?s=20

Quote is from Alice in Wonderland, but she's not the Disney Alice. I think it might be American McGee's Alice?

It looks like her SA auto-revives her with 50% life, 5 stacks of thorns and around 500% her previous damage, maybe linked to the stacks of thorns? I have to hope so, or that it has some other limit on it, or she's going to be a complete nightmare to fight against.

2. Dusty00

Dusty00 Well-Known Member

My speculation is that she gains 50% bonus damage for each debuff on her. She was doing around 500 at first, then 1999 with 6 stacks of debuff (400%).

The thorns seems to have a long timer, not timeless. Maybe 30s as it seems like the speed Xeno doom is on.

Unclear if she only revives once a match or whenever there’s a stack. My guess is the revive is once a match, and the stack just gives her 3 debuffs. Maybe 2 stacks would give her 6 debuffs?

3. HeGunz

HeGunz New Member

Curious to see how she interacts with 'Return to Sender' given how other self-reviving SAs have issues of wasting one the cheat death mechanics (Last Hope and Last Words Cata for example).

4. BallotBoxer

BallotBoxer Well-Known Member

I'd like to see Plot Twisted Squigly fight against someone other than a chaos-cursed monster like Double. To see how much she relies on debuffs to activate such a scary/weird SA.

Indeed, that's palette #21, based on Alice Liddell & the Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice) - Indiegogo backer color

And please edit the thread title - the extra "g" typo in "Squigly" is KILLING me :p

500TheoniteSeriously likes this.
  5. fanghoul

fanghoul Well-Known Member

If only they hadn't taken a real word and deliberately misspelled it. It's like if Painwheel was PainWheal. Or Big Band was Big Bande.

Probably makes the google searches for Squigly easier though.

#5 fanghoul, Oct 21, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
    BallotBoxer likes this.
  6. BallotBoxer

BallotBoxer Well-Known Member

Saw someone pull a Plot Twisted Squigly from a relic in chat and captured the SA:

Signature Ability
    MADNESS RETURNS
    • Once per match RESURRECT with 25% HEALTH. Also gain 5 random DEBUFFS for 10 seconds and 5 stacks of THORNS for 20 seconds.
    • Deal 25% bonus damage for each active DEBUFF stack applied to Squigly.
    It isn't a Double Chaos MA, she debuffs herself! I can see this glass cannon style being very powerful in certain Prize Fights, the Rift, and against several debuff-inflicting fighters. If "hex" could be one of the random debuffs, then the entire SA will backfire.

fanghoul and Disasterrr19 like this.
  7. Kurokazeee

Kurokazeee Member

It works, I experienced it in rift and I got blasted with the full 5 debuffs. Squigly did not revive a 2nd time, so one cheat death is wasted.

8. Manowar

Manowar Member

Hex needs to be removed from the pool of possible debuffs she procs with SA1. She procs so many debuffs that often my PT’s SA2 is rendered useless by SA1. Given this she doesn’t feel like a true diamond and I’m second guessing all I’ve invested in her.

9. Dusty00

4.1 patch made it so that she gains thorns before gaining the debuffs. She is crazy strong on rift defense with frost armor.

10. Lunix Vandal

Lunix Vandal New Member

Unfortunately, self-Hex still turns off her SA2, so if the attacker slips up during those ten seconds it hurts them (much) less than if Twisted had her full +250% post-revive Attack. Given how strong the SA2 makes her normals, I think I'd gladly trade almost-guaranteeing Wither and/or all the Disable debuffs to have Hex removed from the pool.

11. .Ron

.Ron New Member

Is there a possibility that Stun could be one of the 5 debuffs she gain from her SA1?

12. cappatacus

cappatacus Well-Known Member

I'm not certain, but since other abilities like Double's Chaos exclude Stun and Doom, it's safe to assume that Plot Twisted does, too.

13. GreatTiny

GreatTiny Member

Has anyone else encountered her with the Return to sender catalyst to know how those two interact? I mean, it could have been a failed attempt if it only happened once that the didn't revive.

14. Dusty00

Only one activates, whichever the condition she is in first. She does NOT revive twice.

15. GreatTiny

GreatTiny Member

Does the same happens with Bio? If that were the case, it would be kind of a bummer to have two of the "main" variants of the character to simply don't get any benefits from the character cata.

16. Dusty00

No, bio can resurrect at least twice per match, once from RTS and as many as possible from her SA as long as the conditions are fulfilled. We think PTwisted is just bugged, but devs haven’t confirmed if it’s intentional or not.

Manowar and GreatTiny like this.