1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Plot Twisted Squigly

Discussion in 'Squigly' started by fanghoul, Oct 19, 2019.

Tags:
  1. fanghoul

fanghoul Well-Known Member

Another interesting preview

https://twitter.com/sgmobile/status/1185748576669855744?s=20

Quote is from Alice in Wonderland, but she's not the Disney Alice. I think it might be American McGee's Alice?

It looks like her SA auto-revives her with 50% life, 5 stacks of thorns and around 500% her previous damage, maybe linked to the stacks of thorns? I have to hope so, or that it has some other limit on it, or she's going to be a complete nightmare to fight against.

2. Dusty00

Dusty00 Active Member

My speculation is that she gains 50% bonus damage for each debuff on her. She was doing around 500 at first, then 1999 with 6 stacks of debuff (400%).

The thorns seems to have a long timer, not timeless. Maybe 30s as it seems like the speed Xeno doom is on.

Unclear if she only revives once a match or whenever there’s a stack. My guess is the revive is once a match, and the stack just gives her 3 debuffs. Maybe 2 stacks would give her 6 debuffs?

3. HeGunz

HeGunz New Member

Curious to see how she interacts with 'Return to Sender' given how other self-reviving SAs have issues of wasting one the cheat death mechanics (Last Hope and Last Words Cata for example).

4. BallotBoxer

BallotBoxer Well-Known Member

I'd like to see Plot Twisted Squigly fight against someone other than a chaos-cursed monster like Double. To see how much she relies on debuffs to activate such a scary/weird SA.

Indeed, that's palette #21, based on Alice Liddell & the Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice) - Indiegogo backer color

And please edit the thread title - the extra "g" typo in "Squigly" is KILLING me :p

500TheoniteSeriously likes this.
  5. fanghoul

fanghoul Well-Known Member

If only they hadn't taken a real word and deliberately misspelled it. It's like if Painwheel was PainWheal. Or Big Band was Big Bande.

Probably makes the google searches for Squigly easier though.

#5 fanghoul, Oct 21, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
    BallotBoxer likes this.
  6. BallotBoxer

BallotBoxer Well-Known Member

Saw someone pull a Plot Twisted Squigly from a relic in chat and captured the SA:

Signature Ability
    MADNESS RETURNS
    • Once per match RESURRECT with 25% HEALTH. Also gain 5 random DEBUFFS for 10 seconds and 5 stacks of THORNS for 20 seconds.
    • Deal 25% bonus damage for each active DEBUFF stack applied to Squigly.
    It isn't a Double Chaos MA, she debuffs herself! I can see this glass cannon style being very powerful in certain Prize Fights, the Rift, and against several debuff-inflicting fighters. If "hex" could be one of the random debuffs, then the entire SA will backfire.

fanghoul and Disasterrr19 like this.