• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Possible Bug with Umbrella BB3 and Squigly's MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsukiakari

Reaction score
I have found a possible Bug (or perhap "working as intented"?), it is the interaction between Umbrella BB3 Feeding Time and Squigly MA Dead alive.

Scenario: I was playing Pallarel Realm, with Death Wish, equip with BB3 Feeding Time, against Squigly and 2 other opponents. I used BB3 on Squigly to remove her corpse to prevent her MA. The thing I saw was the opponents has Final Stand as Squigly MA Dead Alive show up on screen. As my Death Wish stole their Final Stand, another one pop up, anywhere on stage.
My suspect is that, while Umbrella BB3 "swallow" the corpse, it doesn't actually remove it on stage, and just "drag" it along side her, because she will "spit" the corpse out after the fight end -> and that cause Squigly BB3 to active anywhere on stage, since "technically", her teammate still near hẻ corpse.

So, does this a "bug", or count as "working as intented", because it's pretty weird.

It's a bug. Hopefully fixed next update.

Status
Not open for further replies.