• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved pummel horse stagger doesn't activate

Inked

Reaction score
iPhone 5S
IOS 10.3.3

so i was playing in prize fights earlier (Show Me Your Moves!) and was playing with my evolved Understudy Cerebella. the enemy's Beowulf grabbed my Cerebella and i throw breaked, causing the Beowulf to stagger. i then used Cerebella's pummel horse - which usually causes the enemy to stagger again - but when the attack finished Beowulf didn't stagger. he started one frame of the stagger animation but didn't continue and recovered quickly after to attack me. i did it again and it did the same thing.

TL;DR after using pummel horse on an already staggering enemy, the stagger caused by pummel horse didnt occur and the enemy recovered normally

(i would've recorded this but i don't have an application that allows me to do so)

Reactions: PHPP
Similar to only getting one OTG per combo, you can only stagger once per combo in Skullgirls.

Similar to only getting one OTG per combo, you can only stagger once per combo in Skullgirls.

yeah, i was figuring that was the case to prevent infinity combos and such. thanks!

Reactions: Liam