• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters PW’s marquee is incredibly underwhelming

Small Band

Reaction score
“Oh yeah, this baby should take critical hits like no other” is probably the last thing I would say about Painwheel. Can you change it to anything else? I’d even swap it with Filia’s Bloodletting marquee, because Filia has considerably better survivability, and it even works perfectly with Dread Locks.

Reactions: Tom Kulczewski
I agree, i don't think reflecting damage fits her well, nor does bonus damage on getting hit. Getting hit in general is a bad idea as she's far too fragile for that and buffing her offensive abilities would fit her better in my opinion.
She's far to squishy to take advantage of these and the reflect ability is only really useful on a Defense team to punish crit fighters.

I feel like Filias abilities would fit her much better with the lifesteal and permableed.
Especially with how many Painwheel fighters in one way or another either have to get to low life to get their SAs to activate or by actively damaging themselves like Blooddrive.

Reactions: Small Band