• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

questions for squigly special moves & usage of theonite

AJOU

Reaction score
hello, i'm noob player, who just get started 1 weeks ago.
i got 'dead of winter squigly' from 1st anniversary gift relic, and now i'm curious about her SA.
her SA says that when she get some armor, she deals 150% more damage.

is there any special moves or blockbusters of squigly that gives armor to her?
if no, is there no other ways than die, to get her SA triggered?

i also collected 1300 theonites so far. i have 3 gold, 2 silver, and some bronze fighters
is premium relic worth for spending 1000 theonite for me?

thanks for reading, apologize for my bad English :)

Premiere Relics are going to be the best thing to spend your theonite on for right now. Eventually, you might want to spend it on specific character relics, if you have someone that you really like, but for the moment, building up a depth of roster is probably your best bet. There's not anything else in the game really worth spending it on at the moment.

I unfortunately don't know much about that Squiggly, but I think the other half of her SA might give her armor stacks?

As far as I know the only other way to get armor on squigly is through her Silver Chord move, which has a chance to steal a buff from an opponent on hit.

That Squiggly variant has a SA that lets her revive herself once per match with 5 stacks of armor, hence the second SA that gives her ATK based on armor gain...

That Squiggly variant has a SA that lets her revive herself once per match with 5 stacks of armor, hence the second SA that gives her ATK based on armor gain...
It’s not limited to once per match. Dead of Winter Squiggly will revive after 30 seconds of being dead every time. I just tested it.

I know when I was new, I focused on expanding my character arsenal so I could see what I liked to play most. My taste and preferences changed over time as I became a more experienced player, but I found my comfort zone by familiarizing with each fighter and playing around with their special moves and such in Training Mode (which I also highly recommend). Since the character relics are now 100% chance for that designated fighter again (with a price increase), I would stick closely to the Premier Relics right now until you've got at least one silver of every character (or until you've tried each fighter thoroughly and found your favorite). I would also check out Moisteriffic's tier list so that you can get a feel for what fighters are the most useful.
On the subject of fighters, it all depends on your play style. More of a defense (Tank) player? Invest in Big Band. Offensive? Bring on Painwheel. Do you prefer long range attacks or intimate close combat? It's all up to you. A big part of Skullgirl's charm is that every character has a niche and you don't have to sacrifice personal preference for what stands in the meta. So find what you like and roll with it!