• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Relic Odds & Currency Efficiency

Hello everyone, I'm back from my hiatus! I came back a few weeks ago just a few days before 4.10 was released, and have been trying to get back into the swing of things since then. I bought the discounted Hyper pack and tracked all my numbers from that (and a few extra 10+1 Robo relics too), as well as all the Silvers, Golds, and single Diamond I've gotten since my return so here are the numbers from that:

TotalShiniesCalculated Odds
Bronze13910.72%
Silver6200%
Gold1900%
Diamond100%
Total2211

Therefore, with these numbers added in the totals are as follows;

Bronze2353110.47%
Silver88591.02%
Gold55581.44%
Diamond7100%
Total386428

(I did also get a shiny Hellcat from the CoC, but I don't feel like I can accurately add her in, since I haven't been tracking CoC bronzes, and choosing to report a data point only because it had a shiny in it is one of the things that could really skew the data towards being inaccurately high.)

Still no shiny Diamonds on record, huh? We'll get one eventually, I hope. I've still got all the relics I've been saving since before my hiatus, so maybe once Umbrella is added into those and I can finally open them we'll get something.

Reactions: BallotBoxer
Welcome back, @Lililira!

choosing to report a data point only because it had a shiny in it is one of the things that could really skew the data towards being inaccurately high.
Amen to that from a professional statistician!

I think you did not add last datapoint from @Dusty00 - 2 Golds, 1 of them Shiny.

Reactions: Lililira
Will do! I must've missed it before, my bad. Adding it in changes the shiny gold numbers to 9 in 557, with the odds being 1.62%.

Just remember RNG is RNG. Chaco got a shiny demon diamond from the first three ornamental relics. JMS maxed a level 60 Shiny Blitz and Glamour (PA lv100, lv60) on the first day - probably dropped $400+.

I remember pulling my Shiny Fly because it came back to back with a regular Xbot from a 2 premier relic opening. That kind of luck is hard to repeat. I think I took a screenshot of the chat comments afterwards!! However since I wasn't tracking relic openings I'm afraid it's of limited use here.

Reactions: Lililira
I dont understand the relic odds. It should be changed to something like every time you open a relic chances of getting a fighter of particular class should go up. How much percent the chances go up for each class should also depend upon type of relic. Getting a fighter of particular class should reduce the chances of that class. Coz now i only get silvers in ornamental, bronze in premiere.

Disasterrr19 reporting, new big pull:

D - 0 / 5
G - 2 / 43
S - 0 / 104
B - 2 / 304

Total data:

Bronze2657130.49%
Silver98990.91%
Gold600111.83%
Diamond7600.00%
Total4322330.76%

Still no Shiny Diamonds? The last time I pulled one was in July 2020...

• Wow
Reactions: Art3mes
Opened a batch today

premier 0/15
Elemental 0/15
Character 0/58
Silver 1/62
Jackpot 0/1
Legendary 0/1

Opened a batch today

premier 0/15
Elemental 0/15
Character 0/58
Silver 1/62
Jackpot 0/1
Legendary 0/1
Did you by any chance track Bronze/Silver/Gold/Diamond pulls?

I was going to add more data based on my recent pulls and the opening vids on YouTube, but due to the recent events I did not feel like I had any strength or willingness to do that. Maybe later...

Did you by any chance track Bronze/Silver/Gold/Diamond pulls?

I was going to add more data based on my recent pulls and the opening vids on YouTube, but due to the recent events I did not feel like I had any strength or willingness to do that. Maybe later...
I only opened silvers this time. Saving gold and diamonds for Umbrella.

Totally get saving for Umbrella. Can't wait!
But, I think Disasterrr is looking for all the rarities from the non-silver relics you pulled. Since the percentages for shinies are variable based on rarity. Without the rarities recorded, the data is incomplete.

Unfortunately, I have no data to contribute at this time...my climb to 10k relics is almost over and then I might start opening...But after 2 years, I finally got not 1 but 2 shinies about a week a part. Both gold, both from PF emails (go figure, looking for evo fodder and end up with a shiny...)

Reactions: Disasterrr19
Totally get saving for Umbrella. Can't wait!
But, I think Disasterrr is looking for all the rarities from the non-silver relics you pulled. Since the percentages for shinies are variable based on rarity. Without the rarities recorded, the data is incomplete.

Unfortunately, I have no data to contribute at this time...my climb to 10k relics is almost over and then I might start opening...But after 2 years, I finally got not 1 but 2 shinies about a week a part. Both gold, both from PF emails (go figure, looking for evo fodder and end up with a shiny...)
Nope, wasn’t tracking the rarity. At this point my guess at the rate is:

Bronze: 0.5%
Silver: 1%
Gold: 2%
Diamond: 4 or 5%

I know diamond doesn’t match the data here but just from how frequent people post in Discord and based on the vague description from devs that’s my conclusion.

OK, then I will add the data on silvers only. Thanks!

my climb to 10k relics is almost over and then I might start opening...
Can't wait, that would be a major contribution! Please-please-please, keep tracks of your pulls (please)!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nefelibata
@Lililira is this thread still active? Do you still need relic stats?
Cause I've collected about 185+ relics

Reactions: Holy Goose
@Lililira is this thread still active? Do you still need relic stats?
Cause I've collected about 185+ relics
I'm not @Lililira, but I will reply to you, pal: yes, it is still active, your contribution would be more than welcome!

I have collected data from more than 600 pulls myself but did not have enough time to post it, will do soon. It was not a lucky pull though, only 2 Bronze Shinies...

I'm not @Lililira, but I will reply to you, pal: yes, it is still active, your contribution would be more than welcome!

I have collected data from more than 600 pulls myself but did not have enough time to post it, will do soon. It was not a lucky pull though, only 2 Bronze Shinies...
Thanks, mate. Got it

I'll post'em soon : )

But only 2 shinies out of 600 relics : (

Last edited:
Total Relic Count: 250

Elemental RElicsTotalBronzeSilverGoldDiamond
Fire
Water33
Air11
Light11
Dark22

Character specific RelicsTotalBronzeSilverGoldDiamond