• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"Reverse Filia" A fukua concept

Reaction score
With fukua being a Clone of filia, i thought it would be funny to think of her Entire character being as such in sgm, but i took it one step further and made her completely a Reverse filia to the best of my abbilties,
(Note: i by no means want to see these ideas in the game, as most of them are either over powered or underpowered, it's merely a fun concept)

Charater ability: Phase
Dashing forward just before being hit will allow fukua to phase through an opponet's attack, avoiding all damage.

Marquee ability: Phlebotomy
MA1: 15% of the damage fukua receives is reflected at the opponent.
MA2: every hit suffered has a 15% chance to convert all active regens into permant regens.

Bronze fukuas

Good hair Day
Pallet 1
Element: Air
SA1: 10% chance when hit to gain Regen for 7 secconds
SA2: 15% Decrease to enemy crit rate if Fukua has regen.

Mended ends
Pallet 10
Element: light
SA1: 20% chance on hit to gain regen for 7 secconds
SA2: receive 50% less damage when benefiting from Regen

Silver fukuas

Bad ms scalie
Pallet 12 (reptile)
Element: wind
SA1: 50% when hit by a critical hit to Gain Haste for 6 secconds
SA2: also gain armor for 6 secconds.

Symbiote apparent
Pallet 20
Element: fire
SA1: When the opponet uses a special move, Grant slow for 15 secconds
SA2: When the opponet uses a block buster, it has a 100% chance to reset the cooldown of all special moves.

Gold fukuas
Conrows (Con artist + The hair style conrows, really proud of that name)
Pallet 6
Element: Dark
SA1: when landing a hit, 35% of damage delt is regained as health
SA2: When landing critcal hit, Gain Heavy Regen for 10 secconds

Parasite Cleave
Pallet 14
Element: Water
SA1: 50% chance when critical hit to gain haste for 10 secconds and Invincible for 3 if not already benefiting from haste.
SA2: 15% chance when hit to gain regen for 5 secconds if you have Invincible

Oniswept
Pallet 7
Element: Fire
SA1:Gain a 50% chance to phase through Melee hits, Avoiding damage and hit reactions.
SA2: after phasing, the opponet suffers Slow and cripple for 10 secconds.

Diamond (this was before Djinnfrizz)

Crass Cutter
Pallet 24
Element: light
SA1: All hits from enemy blockbusters and special moves have a 10% chance to Phase through you and grant 1 stack of precision
SA2: Gain heavy regen and final stand for 10 secconds when suffering a single hit that does more then 5% of your max health.

FriendlyWolf

Reaction score
Ohhh I really like this concept. I feel like it would be really cool too though if they reversed the tiers of the palettes. Having the original default color palette/s as rare diamonds and the weird quirky ones as bronzes.

Reactions: You cant beat D

Kevin Pepino

Reaction score
The concept of making Fukua the complete reversal of Filia sounds neat, but I'd say that the name for the default skin doesn't do it for me. I get what it's trying to do but let me explain: all of the default skin names have some sort of negative or low-class remark, some examples being Rusty, Stage Fright, Underdog, Scrub and Prototype. So I consider that calling Fukua "Good Hair Day" sorta goes against this "tradition". But in the end I guess it's just a really specific nitpick.

Reactions: You cant beat D
Reaction score
The concept of making Fukua the complete reversal of Filia sounds neat, but I'd say that the name for the default skin doesn't do it for me. I get what it's trying to do but let me explain: all of the default skin names have some sort of negative or low-class remark, some examples being Rusty, Stage Fright, Underdog, Scrub and Prototype. So I consider that calling Fukua "Good Hair Day" sorta goes against this "tradition". But in the end I guess it's just a really specific nitpick.
I see what you mean, though i suppose in a sense that helps the concept even more

Reactions: fanghoul