With fukua being a Clone of filia, i thought it would be funny to think of her Entire character being as such in sgm, but i took it one step further and made her completely a Reverse filia to the best of my abbilties, (Note: i by no means want to see these ideas in the game, as most of them are either over powered or underpowered, it's merely a fun concept) Charater ability: Phase Dashing forward just before being hit will allow fukua to phase through an opponet's attack, avoiding all damage. Marquee ability: Phlebotomy MA1: 15% of the damage fukua receives is reflected at the opponent. MA2: every hit suffered has a 15% chance to convert all active regens into permant regens. Bronze fukuas Good hair Day Pallet 1 Element: Air SA1: 10% chance when hit to gain Regen for 7 secconds SA2: 15% Decrease to enemy crit rate if Fukua has regen. Mended ends Pallet 10 Element: light SA1: 20% chance on hit to gain regen for 7 secconds SA2: receive 50% less damage when benefiting from Regen Silver fukuas Bad ms scalie Pallet 12 (reptile) Element: wind SA1: 50% when hit by a critical hit to Gain Haste for 6 secconds SA2: also gain armor for 6 secconds. Symbiote apparent Pallet 20 Element: fire SA1: When the opponet uses a special move, Grant slow for 15 secconds SA2: When the opponet uses a block buster, it has a 100% chance to reset the cooldown of all special moves. Gold fukuas Conrows (Con artist + The hair style conrows, really proud of that name) Pallet 6 Element: Dark SA1: when landing a hit, 35% of damage delt is regained as health SA2: When landing critcal hit, Gain Heavy Regen for 10 secconds Parasite Cleave Pallet 14 Element: Water SA1: 50% chance when critical hit to gain haste for 10 secconds and Invincible for 3 if not already benefiting from haste. SA2: 15% chance when hit to gain regen for 5 secconds if you have Invincible Oniswept Pallet 7 Element: Fire SA1:Gain a 50% chance to phase through Melee hits, Avoiding damage and hit reactions. SA2: after phasing, the opponet suffers Slow and cripple for 10 secconds. Diamond (this was before Djinnfrizz) Crass Cutter Pallet 24 Element: light SA1: All hits from enemy blockbusters and special moves have a 10% chance to Phase through you and grant 1 stack of precision SA2: Gain heavy regen and final stand for 10 secconds when suffering a single hit that does more then 5% of your max health.