• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Reworking most Peacocks

Thesmellofman

Reaction score
I know as of writing this I already posted one Peacock rework but I was like why not just fix the others that are bad/underpowerd.
AD_4nXdmyGfMcORjf9vhBNcaxMM70FN_pS21vyCJchiNqWgashamYPPHPqpuDNOVhwF8E6NSIUmKSyATUsT5_w-A5XVQnDkMz67-4q0MsSzt3Eipr7DsDJXVEFvZsKIoJcDhhq78K-fDzX9Qbv2Jo7zSsTgrBCc

OLD (SM1)
5/10/15% chance of getting HIT to avoid all damage (also applies while blocking).
OLD (SM2)
Also gain UNFLINCHING for 4/5/6 seconds.
NEW (SM1)
5/10/15% chance of getting HIT to avoid all damage (also applies while blocking).
Also gain UNFLINCHING for 4/5/6 seconds.
NEW (SM2)
When you or a teammate tags in they gain ONLY one stack of armor for 8 seconds and their next attack has a 60% chance to inflict CRIPPLE for 7 seconds.

Untouchable is a very unique and cool defensive fighter, but it just needs a few more buffs to truly feel like a Gold fighter. Untouchable would excel as a defensive support while still finding some footing in offensive situations. I could see this rework working well with Re Run or any tag-in based fighters. It would also make her Marquee Ability, where all teammates tag in with a 50% chance that their attack will be unblockable, much more useful. Additionally, I’d like to mention that you cannot stack armor with tag-ins, as that could be abused, so only one stack per tag-in should be allowed to keep things fair.

AD_4nXf99PCS7y4ITCJsE2QprKK1Yz3erl8ek23cMfJGGKoVURCarm5NfC2y2Zc-SdyCxkjb-RcSYVNTgdUnNojjrnJcxyZfOxnTklDVnOGTIqrk0KTI1dS4eS1XcAEMyHZwG6QgKGfBZdl1OlT2YH2LDnZ3NO5I

OLD (SM1)
SPECIAL MOVES and TAG INS have a 25% chance on HIT to STUN the opponent for 4/5/6
seconds (does not affect Dark Fighters).
OLD (SM2)
Every 3/2/1 second(s) while facing a STUNNED opponent, Peacock gains 1 stack of PRECISION and her teammates gain 5% BLOCKBUSTER METER and 5% HEALTH.
NEW (SM1)
SPECIAL MOVES and TAG INS have a 30% chance on HIT to STUN the opponent for 4/5/6
seconds (Dark fighters can only be stunned for 4 seconds.)
NEW (SM2)
Every 3/2/1 second(s) while facing a STUNNED opponent, Peacock gains ARMOR BREAK for 6 seconds and 1 stack of PRECISION and her teammates gain 5% BLOCKBUSTER METER and 5% HEALTH.

For a Diamond Variant, Dream Catcher is underwhelming. While her abilities are commendable, she lacks the impact expected at this tier. Notably, her incapacity to stun dark fighters is perplexing; if there's a rationale behind this limitation, it's not immediately clear. Allowing her to stun dark fighters for a modest duration, such as 4 seconds, could enhance her utility without rendering her overpowered. This adjustment would make her more competitive and engaging to use. After all, 'You snooze, you lose.

AD_4nXeDYXq8U-jaWoLjYedyVTKJaxECvXYHsYSqhEZKR9RsEk0yCV61mBSi5vnBUeNkDYfmwLXKM9n3moQ9VvaR5r9UBIvgJ1Vk6q-qp0uHISOfZXUzDDf_usXPwC6dnsyinVtgGx1Bvz-L9ny_ymNDIjVp1SQ

OLD (SM1)
Gain 1 random BUFF for 10 seconds and 5% BLOCKBUSTER METER every 6/5/4 seconds while not suffering a HIT (includes blocked hits).
OLD (SM1)
When a BUFF on Peacock expires, inflict CURSE and DISABLE opponent SPECIAL MOVES for 6/7/8 seconds each.
NEW (SM1)
Gain 1 random BUFF for 10 seconds and 5% BLOCKBUSTER METER every 9/8/7 seconds
Projectiles have a 30/35/40% chance to inflict BLEED for 7 seconds.
NEW (SM2)
When a BUFF on Peacock expires, inflict CURSE and DISABLE opponent SPECIAL MOVES for 6/7/8 seconds each.

Ah, the infamous Primal Prodigy. I’ve heard mixed things about this variant. I know Mojo Jojo always loses, but there’s no reason to make a variant inspired by him such a loser. This variant feels too frustrating to use, and you have to try too hard to make it work. These adjustments would make her more fun, and adding a bleed effect when using projectiles would make things more interesting. Since getting hit doesn't reset the buffs she gains, I think increasing the seconds for when each buff is applied would provide a good balance."
AD_4nXeyidayhqS3Lc-ysldA238glHYriG_wPS8hTpNDnYQYg61uiaQ-_Fu6vzcEcS7yCeCxt5cjx0wnY7ttKkc01SPZ2DrFWA3DfYtcdwILrKHcbNfEuJmXZ9SRiDlxJXZw71WjmmaZL_sd1eMc2ZeTCqkT16k

OLD (SM1)
Inflict a random DEBUFF for 3/4/5 seconds when using a SPECIAL MOVE.
OLD (SM2)
If the opponent is suffering a DEBUFF when Peacock is defeated, the opponent's HEALTH is reduced by 25/35/50%.

NEW (SM1)
Inflict a random DEBUFF for 4/5/6 seconds when using a SPECIAL MOVE.
NEW (SM2)
If the opponent is suffering a DEBUFF gain 1 stack of enrage for each debuff applied. Enrage for 7 seconds

I feel like this rework would turn this sad joke of a variant into an actual punchline! I see this rework as a poor man’s version of Mean One. I love the concept of Sheltered Parasol gaining a stack of Enrage for each crit, so I thought, what if this Peacock variant gained a stack of Enrage for each debuff applied? This could really help newer players climb and fight against buff-heavy fighters. And when playing as the joker, you want to feel both crazy and unpredictable, and, of course, have the last laugh.

(I've already posted Wild Card on the forums separately but wanted to add it to organize all my opinions)

AD_4nXcmVIqjtBHjJBmkJ0ceb4_RPR61ECbGNXb9IQqSBLkGWoTgWQvg76cCtPLOQQR3yzE1B6IXJLJRtRXFBPwuuUp6yeCqhEeiMcA9uUbec9IXbHXQyapOCZd5Z2LxmfVstClAJLjTEj3aHx_wIlBPOljSyF8

OLD (SM1)
Getting HIT has a 15% chance to inflict ARMOR BREAK for 10 seconds and grant 3/4/5 stacks of PRECISION and 1 stack of EVASION.
OLD (SM2)
While Peacock is alive, enemies have 50/60/75% reduced CRIT RATE.
NEW (SM1)
Projectiles have a 40/45/50% chance to inflict FATIGUE
Projectiles have a 40/45/50% chance to inflict QUIETUS for 10 seconds

NEW (SM2)
While peacock is alive all teammates have a 10/15/20% increased crit damage

This variant is inspired by classic slapstick cartoons, so it doesn't make sense for it to be defensive when classic slapstick characters are typically offensive. 'That's All Folks' is too similar to 'Untouchable,' making it feel uninspired and boring. I believe this rework gives her a more unique playstyle, adds variety to Peacock variants in general, and makes her a strong offensive and support option.
As for why I think Fatigue and Quietus are the best debuffs, Fatigue has a 50% chance to stun, and in classic cartoons, the victim often gets hit so hard they see stars, implying they're stunned. Quietus, on the other hand, is great because so many fighters have Final Stand, and it would be fitting for this Peacock variant to deal with that and deliver a good old-fashioned knockout!

(I've already posted That's all folks on the forums separately but wanted to add it to organize all my opinions)

Last edited: