• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Erick Draves

Reaction score
I lost a Rift battle while I was Sleep. And I was about to go to sleep when I saw one was on 1 hour alredy and I ho back fighting to defend my points. So... Is there any way to lock the battles? I know you have to fight them certain time or lose points, but if they start without a warning or my concent of a duel, when I go to work or when I sleep I'm going to lose points for free or what?

Also, my game was runing great before the rift update, now it stops during loading screens, showing the SG logo or just stays in black, so I have to restart the game.

Thanks for your time!!

@Erick Draves,

Rift Battles are only started when you press FIND OPPONENT on the Rift Battles lobby screen. If you don't have time to play a Rift Battle (work, school, sleep), then all you have to do is not opt into matchmaking. Note that the matchmaker will run for 5 minutes, so make sure that it expires before you close the app.

Reactions: Erick Draves
Thanks for the short reply!

Indeed, I did not press the button FIND OPPONENT when I was going to sleep, and found I was alredy in a fight for an hour so I startedfighting back. So I said, maybe I press it by mistake?...

I fought and I won, and then I went to sleep. And in the morning I found that I was in a rift battle were I did lost because I didn´t defeat a single enemy character becuase, I was sleep... XDDD

So no, I didn´t press the button, and I saw someone had the same problem as me...

I´m from Mexico City, UTC -6 hrs.

Game name: Erick Draves