• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Rift matchmaking

Art3mes

Reaction score
So, today I got matched with a lvl 67 Japanese player.
I, being only at lvl 60, thought let's see what he/she got?
He/she got stuffs that I didn't have.
Then even I tried my luck and pushed to the boss node, with zero defence wins.<( ̄︶ ̄)>
I was proud.
There at the boss node stood tall,
A 22k batman
A 20k assassin
And a 15k woman who has no regrets.

There, after 2 tries with my best bois, I lost. There I felt, am I being tricked to be matched with such high level player, or is it just fate?
I thought: matchmaking loading screen says: keeping in account your collection strength and rift score. I was tricked.

Then I just slept, without even knowing the name of the person who defeated me.
I can't read Japanese.

What about you guys?
Is your matchmaking always fair?
If not, how you push it to win it?

TL;Dr : let the world know pain.

Reactions: rexturtle1120
I haven’t played rifts in a long while, I feel ya man there are some seriously scary rifts out there. Though with the new update coming soon, this post may be a bit outdated in the new couple of days/weeks. As for how to pull through it, Sometimes you just gotta know the right fighter to use

Reactions: Art3mes
I haven’t played rifts in a long while, I feel ya man there are some seriously scary rifts out there. Though with the new update coming soon, this post may be a bit outdated in the new couple of days/weeks. As for how to pull through it, Sometimes you just gotta know the right fighter to use
╰(⸝⸝⸝´꒳`⸝⸝⸝)╯

Reactions: rexturtle1120