• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Rift notification doesn't appear

Starsmore

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
In the last two weeks it happened for almost every fight, I don't get the in game notification when the system find an opponent and also don't appear the notifications when theare are only thirty minutes left or the rift battle is finshed. A couple of time those notification pop-up fifteen minutes after the fight was over. I have already lost four matches this way, the last one just because i found out there was an opponent when there was left only ten minutes.
The only times i get the phone notifications were when I checked by myself if there was an opponent.

So.. still here.
I just get the opponent found notification when there were only 15 minutes left in the fight, very useful eh?

Actually you don't even made an update to made to bug appear, it started a while after the last one.
Anyway this week I have got other problems related to rift, for example unable to use any blockbuster in a fight (I tapped on the icon but nothing happened, any of my fighters was unable to use them), my fighters unable to get buffs and enemy debuffs (there weren't any hex or immunity to prevent them), not receiving any bonus points for blockbuster finish, starting a battle with a teammember different from the one I've selected (lost the battle, the team was correct again).
So basically I'm losing also the battle that I was going to win.

Actually you don't even made an update to made to bug appear, it started a while after the last one.
Hmm, it's possible you weren't taking the steps needed to trigger the bug, perhaps? We can't change anything in the app without doing an update, outside of combat changes for characters.

Anyway this week I have got other problems related to rift
Could you make a thread for the other bugs? You can view how to submit a bug here, along with what helpful information should be included in each post:
https://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/official-how-to-submit-a-bug.28/