• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Sad Zombie

MrNoggin

Reaction score
IOS user

Is it me or has Squigly started missing a lot? It seems like some of her moves in her combo chains hit farther out than some, especially the early hits, so the enemy is pushed too far away to continue the combo. They retaliate and I get stomped. I’ve lost a few fights this way.

Each fighter has specific hit boxes that determine where they can get hit and where the hit other fighters. So how Squigly hits will vary from fighter to fighter. If you have some specific examples with some repro steps I can look into it.

I started paying more attention to what I’m doing (embarrassed laugh). Seems like when you punish Valentine during her attacks that have her step forward, she steps back to her normal position, which happens to be on the far edge of Squigly’s long attacks making continuing an attack chain difficult.

I suppose that’s not a bug though so my apologies.

I started paying more attention to what I’m doing (embarrassed laugh). Seems like when you punish Valentine during her attacks that have her step forward, she steps back to her normal position, which happens to be on the far edge of Squigly’s long attacks making continuing an attack chain difficult.

I suppose that’s not a bug though so my apologies.
I did specifically reduce the pushback on some of Valentine's attacks in 3.2, which should make punishing them more reliable.

Lemme know how it goes!