• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"SCARED STIFF" - Speculation and Discussion

Liam

!Robot
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Scared Stiff.jpg

This thread is for discussing the upcoming Bronze Squigly variant, "SCARED STIFF"
Feel free to speculate to your heart's content, and make sure to keep on eye on our social media for some clues on how her Signature Ability functions!

Some kind of spook-based stun mechanic, perhaps?

Some kind of spook-based stun mechanic, perhaps?
i was thinking the same thing with her raw tag since that's possibly the most 'frightening' move she's got. something like "x% chance to STUN opponent for x seconds on TAG IN" with the other half being support oriented

EDIT: after watching the video:
  • Squigly gains unflinching after being hit with a blockbuster, after wakeup from being knocked down, or after wakeup from being knocked down by a blockbuster. she'd win the "dashing forward recklessly" award against Big Band's Can't Stop the Beat if she has the stats to back her up
  • opponent is inflicted with curse if hit by stance seria specials or if hit by Squigly while she has unflinching

Last edited:
Reactions: Psyche
From the video it looks like she gets unflinching after being hit with a blockbuster?

Also I noticed that she didn't take more damage from the sword bit of Bellas BB3, which it usually does. Damage reduction like Brain Freeze?

I think the curse is from squigryuken because the tag says "Draugen Punch" rather than "Rigor Mortis"

Squigly: Scared Stiff
Habilidad: Rigor Mortis y Unflinching.
El personaje no puede ser derrotado inmediatamente por un Blockbuster e inmunidad.
Ahora, por lo que veo, esa "maldición" que agregan puede ser la habilidad primordial del personaje.

Squigly: Scared Stiff
Ability: Rigor Mortis and Unflinching.
The character can not be defeated immediately by a Blockbuster, and immunity.
Now from what I see that "Curse" that they add may be the character's primal ability.

[QUOTE = "Neferu1109, publicación: 14872, miembro: 705"] Squigly: Scared Stiff
Habilidad: Rigor Mortis y Unflinching.
El personaje no puede ser derrotado inmediatamente por un Blockbuster e inmunidad.
Ahora, por lo que veo, esa "maldición" que agregan puede ser la habilidad principal del personaje. [/ QUOTE]
Los videos que muestran sus habilidades son impresionantes, solo espero ver las habilidades de los personajes dorados.:):rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
predictions from the teaser:

-if Squigly has any character ability stacks, gain unflinching for 10 seconds when getting up from any knockdown attack
-if Squigly has any character ability stacks, her damage taken will never exceed 10% of her maximum total health

Reactions: rexturtle1120
Well, you're probably going to want to put her someplace that it's attractive to use the characters that use a few big hits, like Parasoul, Cerebella and Beowulf, rather than a lot of little ones.

The one on lower right with Biofeedback might be a good choice in Rift Battles. I usually pick a Cerebella or Beowulf for that fight because they both have a bunch of throw attacks that avoid the crit reflection, and restricting the effects of a Diamond Drop to 5% of her life could be a real pain there.

Immunity node might be the other place to put her, since she's weak against bleeds.

Reactions: educavalcantee