• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Scratching post rift catalyst

Art3mes

Reaction score
It says:Ms. Fortune inflicts SLOW and DEATH MARK for 2/12 seconds when her attacks are blocked. When reaching 5 stacks of SLOW the opponent becomes STUNNED for 3 seconds.

Just the match starts, fortune attacks and only her hand-drill hits more than five times! So, your player get stunned just in the start.

So....
I'm giving the conditions:
A 3 character node
Scratching post catalyst(12sec slo debuf timer)
Meow and furrever
Hack n splash
Surgeon general
(All characters are maxed out diamonds)
Conditions: No private dick. Each of your characters can only have one burst, and only one Beowulf is allowed.
(Because I don't have private dick and have only one fightable beo)

How will you beat it?
(And it ain't the boss node yet!)

Last edited:
Reactions: rexturtle1120
You should dash back to start, try and get the ms Fourtune to dash at you so you can intercept. I would use weekend warrior so that if I had to suffer any unblocked hits to avoid stun, I could use hype mode to regain health and gain immunity.

You should dash back to start, try and get the ms Fourtune to dash at you so you can intercept. I would use weekend warrior so that if I had to suffer any unblocked hits to avoid stun, I could use hype mode to regain health and gain immunity.
Oh..
Yes, weekend warrior will do good.
Going back method really reminded me of the first key scene in 'Ready Player One' movie, where the trick is to move back.

Nice trick.(✷‿✷)

Reactions: rexturtle1120
I usually deal with Scratching Post using Doublicious, and I start the match by immediately trying to grab her twice. The first one will miss, but it'll force Fortune to block and it'll move you into range for the second one to get her, and she won't break free. Generally works, but now that the AI can start the match with a special move it's less reliable.

For the rest of the match I try and either stay close enough that she'll just try and grab me, or far enough away that she'll use her dash (2 hits), dash+launcher (5 hits, usually fine with Doublicious), trip attack (2 hits), or juggle launcher (1 hit). Her mid/long range Specials/BBs usually never hit if you're far enough away and always leave her open to counterattack, so that's fine even with the AI changes.

However, I like the ideas of Weekend Warrior, Private Dick, and other immunity SA fighters as more reliable options, maybe I'll build up one of them specifically for this...

Last edited:
Reactions: Art3mes
I use Parasoul. Quickly move back and use Egret Dive to (hopefully) stun the opponent. Gives me time to setup an immune taunt and then I can play and block normally without fear.

I recorded a match in my channel where I faced five Scratching Post nodes.. it was crazy.

I use Parasoul. Quickly move back and use Egret Dive to (hopefully) stun the opponent. Gives me time to setup an immune taunt and then I can play and block normally without fear.

I recorded a match in my channel where I faced five Scratching Post nodes.. it was crazy.
Must had mentioned the link of your channel dude!

I generally go the Lilira way but with Untouchable or a Parasoul with Immunity taunt. This used to be bulletproof, but as mentioned isn't since the AI can start the match with El Gato. After that you can pretty much play normally with the immunity taunt. I prefer UT unless it's a triple node because you don't really need much to kill a cat.

Then what about a headless cat that can curse you after facing her for 10 sec.

Fortune usually won't do headless unless you mess up and get knocked down (most frequently after she throws,,, or rather, tumble-rolls you). Headless can also happen if you foil her tag-in, but that scenario is rare. Immunity taunt lasts at least 10 seconds so if you start the match facing PurrD, her perma-curse shouldn't affect you. If she tags in, intercept her using hits or Egret Dive as @ZeoW suggests, then taunt. If you don't have confidence intercepting her, and you're dealing with a triple node, make sure to have a sketchy on the bench and just tag in your other fighter. If you did get cursed, just tag out, but if you can't tag out and you want to play it safe, have a burst move equippd.

If you have high resistance, there's a chance you can resist PurrD's perma-curse, death mark and the slows caused by the catalyst. But I think you'll still need to intercept at some point if it's a drawn-out match.

Immunity Taunt is your best friend on Scratching Post node, and Parasoul is the one to go to. At the start of the match, dash back and use erget dive, or wait for them to come to you, intercept with a throw then you can safely use Immunity, then you can process the match as usual, you can equip a tag out to give Surgeon a beatdown to give you an easier time.

When the node don't have Super Slow mo (which can automatically stun you in conjunction with Scratching Post), I use parasite weave most of the time, filia in general is one of the best fighter to intercept, with the BB drill to clear their buff (in case of Mew), you can play all match don't take a single block hit from them and you'll be fine.

We are getting nicer and better tricks day by day.
(〒﹏〒)

Reactions: Lililira