• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Sekhmet mode unblockable charge (not upgraded in the tree)

Meddios

Reaction score
So the bug is when I use my Eliza (Diva Intervention) in Sekhmet mode if I use Charge Attack, either the enemy decides to stop blocking, or the attack is unblockable (even though there is no text popping up saying that it should be). I did not upgrade her unblockable charge attack in the skill tree, but still, her charge in the Sekhmet mode did not get blocked once out of countless experiments (did not try it with other players or Eliza's though). I also have Eliza - Decrypted which is fully upgraded and marqued.

I've got two possible takes on why this happens. 1 - Either the bot is faulty and tries to intercept Sekhmet's charge attack or simply does not know how to respond to it. 2 - Since I have another Eliza who is fully upgraded, her buff which makes charge attacks unblockable somehow interferes with other Eliza fighters?

UPD: Alright after I posted this, I shot a video with my screen recorder for demonstration. In the video, I show that her skill tree is not fully upgraded, and in the end, I show that I have another Eliza that is fully upgraded.

Device: Redmi Note 8
Android version: 9 PKQ1.190616.001

Last edited:
The Sekhmet charge attack is unblockable by default, no upgrades needed. As far as I know it was changed when Sekhmet got a buff, long time ago. When I first used Eliza I was surprised too, but yeah, not a bug.

The Sekhmet charge attack is unblockable by default, no upgrades needed. As far as I know it was changed when Sekhmet got a buff, long time ago. When I first used Eliza I was surprised too, but yeah, not a bug.
Oh, didn't know about that. It's just weird cause I think such things should be stated somewhere? Thanks for the heads up.