• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection Sets Mechanism

Izarck

Reaction score
SETs MECHANISM

It is a suggestion that allows us to define sets of five movements or less, in order to equip variants in an optimal, efficient and above all fast way. (especially in PF)

Example
01 stes.png

03 set.png

this is the vision of my suggestion.
- 2 or 3 sets at the start for each unique character, with the possibility of increasing sets.
- In collection we can edit our sets.
- Be able to name sets. (optional)

IMPORTANT!!!
- Sets should not be hampered when the same move is used in two different sets at the same time.
- When equipping another variant with sets that have the same movement, it will only equip the variant.

02 sets.png

The objective is to optimize the equipment of a variant and above all to make it a quick and easy process.

If you have questions or want to add new ideas, feel free to comment so that we can all contribute to strengthening the 'Sets mechanism' structure.

With this thread I debut in the forum of this wonderful game. although I continue with the task of making the daily events more entertaining or less boring?

Last edited:
I like to add the suggestion of making sets selectable from the fight screen aswell for easy access. With this I mean the bubbles that now show the number of moves a fighter has equipped (up to 5 bubbles in total) are replaced with slightly bigger bubbles that are clickable and have 1-5 written inside of them.

Nevertheless I love to see an actual visual presentation of a large supported idea!

Reactions: timido and Izarck
Я только за! Уж слишком удобно оно выглядит!!! Так и хочется его испытать лично!

Reactions: Izarck