• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Shop giving a different item than it shows

GEAR2SU

Reaction score
Hi, had a quick look and didn’t find any other post like this here:

I went into the store, and saw a "Just Kitten", so I bought it as I need ms fortune.
It instead showed me that I bought a bronze "Pummel Horse", and I do not have just kitten at all :/

https://imgur.com/a/L4s5EeE

Linked is 3 pictures of the "Just Kitten" in store, a new bronze "Pummel Horse" in my moves inventory, and no "Just Kitten" in my fighter inventory.

It did charge me the price of a bronze move, but I had no reason to buy a bronze "Pummel Horse", so I'm a little dissapointed with that haha.

EDIT: Oh also, I'm on iOS 12.0.1, iPad. I just reopened the game, and then the store now correctly shows "Pummel Horse".

Last edited:
Reactions: Liam
Thanks so much for the report!

This issue seems to be pretty rare right now, but it's on our radar, and we'll try to have this patched up for a future update. If you have any idea of how to reliably reproduce this, that would be helpful!

Reactions: GEAR2SU
I have the same problem, i see this occurs when the app its in background and you open the store to see whats new. I have a iphone 6s ios 11

iPhone 6s
iOS 12.1
Game version 2.7.2

This just happened to me. Bought a Just Kitten Ms Fortune fighter, but it gave me a silver Silent Scope blockbuster.

We've got a fix for this implemented, but unfortunately we can't roll it out without a client update (3.0).

Apologies for the inconvenience if you were affected by this issue. =(

And there is nothing you can do with it? I’ve wanted to buy scared stiff and instead of this I got khepri sun. But I don’t need this blockbuster, I wanted bronze squigly. Can I return it and get my money back?