• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

show off your shiny collection!

RNG has been good with me with regard to shinies. Definitely has not been with moves, I'm lucky if I get a 2/3 stat move. The most useful shiny I've pulled has by far been Rock Star. In rift, starting with RS, dash back to do a Ringlet Spike, inflict bleed, then tap at the enemy to get permanent bleed through the MA- and substitute in the next fighter with three stacks of barrier. This is insanely helpful in Rift, especially when paired with Overclocked whose barrier instantly reflects damage. I haven't developed Feathered Edges yet, but want to try it with her as well. Recently pulled a second shiny RS which will allow for the same tactic when attacking another node.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220517-072602.png
    Screenshot_20220517-072602.png
    671 KB · Views: 15
Reactions: Pit Frango
I can confirm that.

Only six shinies after 1100 hours of playing 😭 My account seems to be cursed, should I terminate it? 🤔

View attachment 16601
Be strong, pal, fight against the odds! SHINY WULF GANG ASSEMBLE!

BTW I did not pull a single Shiny Diamond since summer 2020. Guess my luck is still depleted after getting Shiny Shadow Puppet and Summer Salt within a month from each other...

don't have many but it's alright (had to crop it cause the photo was too large)
Screenshot_2023-01-01-09-48-01-135.jpeg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-01-09-48-01-135.jpeg
    Screenshot_2023-01-01-09-48-01-135.jpeg
    827.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Listen to this shiny streak:
  • 10MM milestone of Parasoul gold PF - SHINY Primed Parasoul
  • 325,000 milestone of Roses Are Red, Violence Is Due PF Lovestruck Relic - SHINY Rose-Tinted Umbrella
  • 10MM milestone of Squigly gold PF - SHINY Poltergust Squigly
  • 5K theonite deal for 10+1 Lovestruck Relics, very first pull - SHINY Doublicious Double

It feels extra rare when a Prize Fight reward or mail attachment rolls out as SHINY

Reactions: Disasterrr19