1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Bug - Normal Shrinking cards in team building screen

Discussion in 'Known Issues & Bugs' started by Small Band, Feb 23, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Small Band

Small Band Member

iPhone 7, iOS 11.2.6, although I did this on 11.0, 11.1.2 and on a Huawei P10 Lite with Android 7ish.

Steps to reproduce:
    • With one finger, drag a fighter away from its place as if you wanted to place them on your team
    • With the other finger, pick up a different fighter and actually place them on your team
    • After some more “testing”, I found that the second fighter can also be a fighter that’s already on your team
    Results:
    • First fighter card is sent back to your fighter list and it appears smaller visually, doesn’t affect the game otherwise
    • This effect will jump from card to card when you scroll through your fighter list, although I haven’t been able to find a pattern
    • You can repeat this bug to make shrinked cards even smaller (see Firefly Painwheel and Primed Parasoul)
    Everything goes back to normal if you leave the team pick screen completely.

Imgur album because I can’t upload pics for some reason: https://imgur.com/a/dpkzs

#1 Small Band, Feb 23, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
  2. Kokonut

Kokonut Active Member

Happened to me too on my galaxy s7

3. Liam

Liam !Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

Thanks for the report!

There's a couple different ways to shrink cards like this - hope to have them fixed for an upcoming update.

Small Band likes this.
  4. Small Band

Small Band Member

Is there an ETA for the next update? Or at least for the next sneak peek/teaser?