• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Silver Fighter Relic

repta45

Reaction score
I recently beat Medici's tower for story mod and got 2 fighter relics and a silver fighter relic. I opened my two relics, and got two bronze fighters, which gave me enough shards to claim a silver relic, therefore I had 2 silver fighter relics. I scrolled down and saw an option to claim and to open, so i hit claim. I swiped it up to open it and got a nyanotech robofortune and it came back to the relic list, with no silver relics.

Crissvictor

Reaction score
Bug appears to have been fixed as of version 3.3.1.

I encountered the same problem as this. I was playing the same medici tower node on advanced which gives a silver fighter relic. I received the silver relic as a reward and then got 2 bronzes from 2 premier relics which accumulated enough silver shards for a silver fighter relic. When i claimed the silver relic earned from the shards, i appeared to have lost the silver relic from the fight rewards.

Thankfully, after restarting the app, the silver relic reappeared and i was able to claim it.

Bones

Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
This is fixed in our next update