• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash Soft-Crash Bug - Dead on Arrival

Gamma Ray

Reaction score
When fighting in Prize Fights, Graveyard Shift Valentine's Dead on Arrival created a soft crash bug.

The timing of the bug occurred when eliminating Scarlet Viper Eliza and then attempting to perform the Blockbuster move as Doublicious Double entered the stage (Still not on screen/Jumping in).

This sent Valentine's Dead on Arrival Dash the incorrect direction and left the screen in a close up visual of her dash.

Unable to provide visual.

Other notes: The timing of the Blockbuster was potentially when we were near the right end of the stage but I can't confirm if we were near the wall or not.

Model: iPhone 6
iOS 11.2.5

My team: Graveyard Shift Valentine, Robocopy Big Band, Appropriate Rage Painwheel
Other team: Doublicious Double, Rusty Painwheel, Scarlet Viper Eliza

Reactions: Yomady
When fighting in Prize Fights, Graveyard Shift Valentine's Dead on Arrival created a soft crash bug.

The timing of the bug occurred when eliminating Scarlet Viper Eliza and then attempting to perform the Blockbuster move as Doublicious Double entered the stage (Still not on screen/Jumping in).

This sent Valentine's Dead on Arrival Dash the incorrect direction and left the screen in a close up visual of her dash.

Unable to provide visual.

Other notes: The timing of the Blockbuster was potentially when we were near the right end of the stage but I can't confirm if we were near the wall or not.

Model: iPhone 6
iOS 11.2.5

My team: Graveyard Shift Valentine, Robocopy Big Band, Appropriate Rage Painwheel
Other team: Doublicious Double, Rusty Painwheel, Scarlet Viper Eliza
Yeah the other fighters when double comes in tends to have a problem upon not sure where to look? Probably need a tweak with double been new lol looks like you've dived off the screen and its put you still on the screen at a incorrect location by the sounds of it lol

Yep, this is more of an issue with Double than it is with Valentine. It can happen with many, if not all, tier 3 blockbusters, as they fix their orientation in whatever direction they are facing when activated until the attack is complete, and if they are facing the wrong way nothing good happens.

Reactions: Yomady