• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Squigly daily event

Felix Alvarez

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Felix. I'm a fan of both games Skullgirls 2nd encore and Skullgirls mobile. Youre doung a very good job supporting mobile game and as every single fan we hope some day to have a future Skullgirls 3.
However I just want to ask you something in some way as a customer complain... Why is Squigly daily event almost impossible in master level (same with Big band daily event)? Im asking you this considering Squigly is my strongest character (same with Big band by the way) and its totally impossible for me to defeat 2 members that got resurrect each time and I have a very limited death clock (btw Im latin, its hard for me to write in english, im doing my best). I think that Squiggly and Big band challenges are overpower instead another challenges that I can defeat easily with characters with a half of power o Squigly, my strongest character (f. e. Cerebella, Parasoul, Peacock, Eliza, etc.). I hope you can check this level scale in daily event among each character

You could use fighters that could provide Immunity to themselves, like Parasoul, Peacock and Squiggly so you won't get Doomed once you bring their hp to 50%.

In Big Band's daily, you just need to not use long combos so the unflinching and invincible buff from the match modifier won't get triggered.

Hope this helps.

Hello, my name is Felix. I'm a fan of both games Skullgirls 2nd encore and Skullgirls mobile. Youre doung a very good job supporting mobile game and as every single fan we hope some day to have a future Skullgirls 3.
However I just want to ask you something in some way as a customer complain... Why is Squigly daily event almost impossible in master level (same with Big band daily event)? Im asking you this considering Squigly is my strongest character (same with Big band by the way) and its totally impossible for me to defeat 2 members that got resurrect each time and I have a very limited death clock (btw Im latin, its hard for me to write in english, im doing my best). I think that Squiggly and Big band challenges are overpower instead another challenges that I can defeat easily with characters with a half of power o Squigly, my strongest character (f. e. Cerebella, Parasoul, Peacock, Eliza, etc.). I hope you can check this level scale in daily event among each character
That's why they are called Master mode, isn't it?
By the way, how strong are your characters?