• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

SvenZ

Reaction score
Screenshot 2024-05-03 154812.png
OLD SA 1
1714740588711.png
NEW SA 1
1714740640578.png

Why the change?
- As you may have noticed, we're taking Thrill's SA 1 and giving it to Dead Heat.
- Dead Heat's issue is getting easy access to Enrage. She is currently too dependent on support characters for her SA 2 to be viable. SA 1 is purely offensive and provides no defensive value, so there's little reason to gaining access to Enrage when dropping at low HP.
- This will still limit her access to enrage and require more careful use of her abilities.
- She will be a more viable option for higher levels.
- The change is not overpowered, and provides a good gradient of strength throughout the match.

Screenshot 2024-05-03 154755.png
OLD SA 1
1714740640578.png
NEW SA 1
Squigly gains 3/4/5 stacks of ENRAGE for 10 seconds after using BATTLE OPERA.

Why the change?
- She'll no longer be limited by the 2 Enrage limit. Sure you can cheese a higher number with supports, but it's hardly practical.
- Thrill does not offer as much damage as she initially appears to do. This will give her a more noticeable and relevant Enrage boost.
- It is tied to her Battle Opera not just for the reference, but because Battle Opera is usually the middle part of your combo. That way the damage fall off from the scaling will be mitigated from the Enrage. You will also have just enough time to finish your combo with a Tag Out if you choose to do so.

OLD SA 2
1714741613331.png

NEW SA 2
Squigly gains HASTE for 5/7/10 seconds and the opponent suffers damage equal to 15/20/25% of their maximum HEALTH when tagging out while Squigly has ENRAGE.

Why the change?
- This lowers the damage of tag out at the start of the match, but provides significantly more the longer the match drags out. This complements the Enrage a lot more as well, as you can now use it to deal a good burst of damage and finish off the opponent with a Tag Out.
- You're no longer forced to use Tag Out at the start of the match in order to make the most out of SA 2
- The damage is now lethal (as it no longer just halves)
- The Haste compliments the requirement for using her SA 3. However, if it ends up being too strong, that aspect of the suggestion can be removed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Radium
With this change Dead Heat can go infinite in a more practical way without giving the opponent a breather thanks to the new SA1 which is fine as there are many other who can do it too. I agree with making her self-sufficient with this change. It is a pretty good and impactful change on her kit.

Though I gotta say I don't really dig the Thrill Shrieker change, I don't use her as a dps myself so I utilize Enrage just for the tag-out damage. She is there in case I need to access to the last enemy fighter first and while doing that she can halve the other fighters' HP incredibly easily while constantly tagging out until I get the opponent I want to defeat first, then I tag her out. She already has an usage and she does her job pretty well and doesn't need a change imo.

Though I gotta say I don't really dig the Thrill Shrieker change, I don't use her as a dps myself so I utilize Enrage just for the tag-out damage. She is there in case I need to access to the last enemy fighter first and while doing that she can halve the other fighters' HP incredibly easily while constantly tagging out until I get the opponent I want to defeat first, then I tag her out. She already has an usage and she does her job pretty well and doesn't need a change imo.
Agreed, she has this niche where she's one of the only variant that can do some damage when tagging out an opponent, which helps a lot with the tanks one is bound to find on either PF or Rift.

Also, isn't Battle Opera a regular BB? You might be confusing it (or maybe I am) with Leviathan's dragon BB3

You can still do that. The tag out damage is not being removed, it's only more efficient now throughout the match. In order to get the most of it right now, you have to hit confirm into tag-out while the enemy is at full HP. Charging up Battle Opera doesn't take much, so after a full combo you can immediately utilize this.

Also, isn't Battle Opera a regular BB? You might be confusing it (or maybe I am) with Leviathan's dragon BB3
Typo on my end, thank you for pointing it out. Corrected