• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Squigly Frozen in Ground Attack After Enemy Used Battle Opera

Amanita

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I tried searching previous threads and it didn’t seem that anyone else reported this, so I decided to make a post!

I am using an iPad Pro running version 11.2.5 iOS.

I was using my Poltergust Squigly against another Poltergust Squigly in the Daily Fight mode. I charged Wyrm’s Tail on my Squigly fully, then did the ground attack. The enemy was on the furthest part of the screen, and my ground attack hit once before the opposing Squigly decided to do Battle Opera. When the enemy’s battle animation finished, my Squigly was frozen in the position of the ground attack, but was not actually attacking (there was no tail poking out of the ground animation that usually accompanies this attack) and I could not move her. My Squigly was finally freed after the enemy Squigly promptly charged and attacked at mine, at which point I could reassume control of my Poltergust.

I’m sorry I can’t provide any images or videos, I wasn’t recording at the time. I hope that this issue can be resolved! :)

EDIT: Added my device and iOS.

Last edited:
Reactions: Midnighte and PHPP
I also had this bug happen to me. I was not playing Squigly, but I noticed the enemy Squigly seemingly stuck to her ground animation. I think I used Beast of Gehenna just as she attacked, so using a blockbuster may be a possible cause. (Pictures in link)
In the pictures, I was not getting hit by Leviathan, despite Squigly performing her trip animation.

Device: Motorola g6 play

Last edited: