• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Squigly's Abilities

Yomady

Reaction score
Was in a match before and it's that one where you stand near her body it'll stop death,she was dead and I was just juggling using Painwheel Freaky Friday to cause bleed. Naturally I ended up near her body, I wiped the team out and their was just a Cerebella left with one HP.

In the opponents team had a Painwheel I went to the other side of screen waiting for the ability to wear down and K.O'd her, then Cerebella floated over Squigly (on tag-in) and somehow given her the resistance to death.

First time I've encountered this bug normally it's all intact. I'm thinking maybes this might be off all the Buffs/Debuffs in the match that caused the error? I was super low by running out of time - so couldn't screen shot it. 6.PNG

Happened again this time with 2 Squiglys and a Valentine

Valentine had the debuff thing that gives her health. Checked todays special and it's cooldown of special moves, I've never seen Squigly to do this before so maybes wrong? I thought it was just near her body, and not tag-in's.