• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved STREAK BREAKING crashes (edit i updated to ios 11)

Luke

Reaction score
This is not ok!
Ipad air 1, IOS 10
I have crashed in midfight, finish screen and enemy team selection that when logged back in my prize fight streak is ZERO.

I can understand the midfight and finish screen crash to reset my streak and I have to admit bad luck. But what is with enemy team selection that resets my streak? I haven't even pressed fight yet.

That was the last straw! Help! Send help now!

(I shall lament my if unbroken 50+ mercidi pz over at that cornor)

Edit: i found out about ios 11. I updated yesterday, so far prize fight have crashed only once and not during fight. Im still finding new and innvative lags but pz crash is not a problem any more. :)

Ps. Crash still happen sometimes in event map but thats ok.

Last edited:
Reactions: Octovalley (Q)
It happened with me too, I am experiencing all types of crashes ... I really don't like whining :) but, after the last update, I really cannot continue three games in a row, losing streaks due to crashes in mid-game, constantly restarting the game for just going to home screen.

The game is just unplayable anymore, tbh I used to experience crashes in the 1.4 update, but it was like changing fighting modes after a long fight streak for example, switching between story and event, but nothing like this.

I just wonder if anyone is playing normally as the crashes are too much to have a somewhat enjoyable gameplay

It happened with me too, I am experiencing all types of crashes ... I really don't like whining :) but, after the last update, I really cannot continue three games in a row, losing streaks due to crashes in mid-game, constantly restarting the game for just going to home screen.

The game is just unplayable anymore, tbh I used to experience crashes in the 1.4 update, but it was like changing fighting modes after a long fight streak for example, switching between story and event, but nothing like this.

I just wonder if anyone is playing normally as the crashes are too much to have a somewhat enjoyable gameplay

Now I feel bad, I can get up to 15-20 streak smooth, but I'd get my streak broken... ...so now I'm not sure what I'd prefer.

wow, lucky you lol ... i was just wondering how people are doing as it seemed not many were experiencing the same issues as me ... i don't know, i have the game on my iphone 5s, can't put it on personal phone for work reasons, it was just fine before the update, now i am dead serious that i haven't passed 3 streaks just due to crashes, my average is around 10

wow, lucky you lol ... i was just wondering how people are doing as it seemed not many were experiencing the same issues as me ... i don't know, i have the game on my iphone 5s, can't put it on personal phone for work reasons, it was just fine before the update, now i am dead serious that i haven't passed 3 streaks just due to crashes, my average is around 10
You poor thing. The way I do it is play for 2-3 rounds, exit game, reopen. Takes forever, but gets me up to the tier I want at least. Then I get unlucky and crash during my intentionally short game play.

I don't know what my average streak is, I just play until around 3mill in gold prize fight and stop. Because that is much time I can give to this game. Now I'll stop at 1mill I guess.

lol ... i am the poor thing, you are playing 2 games exiting and coming back, doesn't make u go crazy, u r just avoiding the unavoidable crash, try playing with epic sax or res evil and execute a bb3 instant crash and u'll lose ur progress ...

try passing ur three games mark and change ur team, another crash ... go check a character and come back to continue, the list is endless :) i think we are both suffering the same issue only u crash urself by exiting :D

I’ve not heard of this crash, until now. I don’t have many problems with crashes at all this update, tho the game will crash *possibly* if too many things happen at once (for example, Parasoul using Napalm Toss when an opponent tags out, STUB, Hype Mode being activated during a BB).

The game is just plain unplayable anymore, check the bug crashes everyone is crashing for all sort of reasons ... tbh, I never wanted to post in those threads as I will be redundant, I cannot go past three fights at any mode and that's if I am lucky ...

I really envy ur game then, saying that the game is possibly crashing is just an understatement for me :)

I'm still having this problem and idk what causes it. I too am on 5s and don't understand how to avoid it. I saw someone above said to do a couple fights then restart the app, which could be a temporary solution to this. for me it would always crash random either right as I hit 'fight' or after I win. I wish there was a fix for us who have this problem :/

I'm still having this problem and idk what causes it. I too am on 5s and don't understand how to avoid it. I saw someone above said to do a couple fights then restart the app, which could be a temporary solution to this. for me it would always crash random either right as I hit 'fight' or after I win. I wish there was a fix for us who have this problem :/
This won't completely fix your problems but try closing all other apps and turning off lighting.

for some reason my ipad didnt notify my there is an IOS 11, but since i found out about it i thought i should update.
Didnt help with the lag. well i tried.

for some reason my ipad didnt notify my there is an IOS 11, but since i found out about it i thought i should update.
Didnt help with the lag. well i tried.
I'm on ios 11 and its still doing this crash, so it must be the game itself

updated and solved. Anyone raplied or having similar problems, dont hesitate to post another thread.