• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

(Suggestion) Master Daily Events Revamp

Should Master Daily be revamped to live up to its name? (And and having even better rewards)

• Sure, more fun for us!

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • I think Master Dailies are fine as it is.

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

AwsomeTheMyth

Reaction score
As you know, its been a year since MASTER Difficulty of Daily Events showed up in Diamond Evolution Update, and looking at it now helped us evolving our favourite variants to Diamond Tier before the arrival of Natural Diamonds.

Looking at Master Dailies right now, somehow doesn't live up to its name and its pretty much a rehash from Expert Dailies with few AE elements (then again Daily Events aren't as difficult as Accursed Experiments are), but i feel like it needs some revamp to improve the rewards to help you out on maxing out your fighters and fighting Diamond Tier versions of the featured character daily.

I.E: Fighting Diamond Underdog, or Number One or Freedom Fighter and even Natural Diamonds of the character type fighters.

Now for the modifier part: Perhaps either keep the modifier the same or add few fun modifiers that aren't as ridiculous as Master Main Story Modifiers are or as fun as Peacock's Master Story like Upper Limit.

Lastly the rewards: lets admit it, kinda bit lackluster, just slightly more coins than Expert could afford: 26K Coins for Expert and 31K Coins for Master doesn't seem much when you think about it, sure the elemental shards do make up for it but i think we can already cover it with Theonite offers with Elemental Relics we get every week at the start of Monday til Saturday (At this point it will be featured Essence for the featured Elemental PF), so i hope the coins you get from Master goes little bit higher like around 40K upon completion.

So what do you guys think?

For me, Master Dailies are good training grounds for mid-level golds. Not too difficult and some good experience (especially on the treasure nodes giving Longshot +60% XP). They can either make Master extra spicy, or keep the names the same but shift all the sets down a notch:

BASIC --> ADVANCED
ADVANCED
--> EXPERT
EXPERT
--> MASTER
MASTER
--> HELL

I mean, who still plays BASIC other than bronze-only newbs?

I think the current Master mode has a nice balance except for the top treasure node in Robo-Fortune's Daily. That heavy bleed is nuts. It is like it was made with only Barrier-generating Robo-Fortunes in mind. My near-50 Terror Byte struggles when most treasure nodes should be cleared by level 25 golds.

For me, Master Dailies are good training grounds for mid-level golds. Not too difficult and some good experience (especially on the treasure nodes giving Longshot +60% XP). They can either make Master extra spicy, or keep the names the same but shift all the sets down a notch:

BASIC --> ADVANCED
ADVANCED
--> EXPERT
EXPERT
--> MASTER
MASTER
--> HELL

I mean, who still plays BASIC other than bronze-only newbs?

I think the current Master mode has a nice balance except for the top treasure node in Robo-Fortune's Daily. That heavy bleed is nuts. It is like it was made with only Barrier-generating Robo-Fortunes in mind. My near-50 Terror Byte struggles when most treasure nodes should be cleared by level 25 golds.

I like this idea. I do believe another harder stage that is particularly targeted for Diamond players is needed (and of course, with much larger rewards). The daily grind does not give enough canopy coins at a higher level. Between skill tree, moveset and catalyst, canopy coins are very very valuable resources that runs out waaayyy too fast. It'd be slightly better if moveset/catalyst can be upgraded with other resources like skill points of rift coins respectively.

Also, can top 100 Medici have better rewards too? 250k gets depleted just by upgrading a level 6 to level 9 move.