• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Suggestion

No offense but this thing will remove the thrill of grinding. Why play pfs and rifts when you can just trade? I hope you get the idea bro.

I have adresssed this idea with some friends, where we could recibe it from anyone, you can chose what you want to recibe, but we can get just 1 character trade in our entire sgm playing life (Or maybe 1 per year in christmas, if we want to show some love), and it can be a bronce or a silver (variants we get all the time), as a show of friendship, and that variant would become automatically a shinny variant.

Does not get wrong with the grind plan, and gets a great value to someone.

I don´t know, think about it UuU

we can get just 1 character trade in our entire sgm playing life (Or maybe 1 per year in christmas, if we want to show some love), and it can be a bronce or a silver (variants we get all the time), as a show of friendship, and that variant would become
Hmm once in a year could be good but conversion to shiny is still a bit much considering how active people are.

Reactions: Erick Draves